Favorite Sesame Street Character?

BEAR

Reaction score
FreddyTheDragon said:
The only Sesame Street character I didn't like was Dinger. He was annoying. I didn't care much for Little Chrissy either.

Yeah, I am not crazy about him either. Never have been. He kinda creeps me out a little. Incidentally, doesn't the Dinger look depressed, or is it just me? He has absolutely no expression, he looks like a zombie. lol

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
My favorite charachter is Cookie Monster. When I was a kid I used to pretend he was my friend, and I used to say things to my mother like "I went to Cookie Monster's this afternoon, or "I'm gonna help Cookie Monster move tommorow if that's okay" I also used to wish he was used in the street and the main storylines more. It wasn't until years later I found out it was cause Frank was so busy. I'm glad to see him back though in the main part of the show.

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
I also hated the singer of How Now Brown Cow. (I think that's what it was.)
He scared me. I remember the "danger" song and the video scared me because there was one point where they had a small puppet dangling off a noose or something. ( Then he crashed onto a piano or something.)

mo

Reaction score
I don't like abby...but I like bb and snuffy :wink:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I think most of the characters who were on the show at the time when I was watching it (late 90s to mid-2000s) have been my favorite at some point. But right now, my top favorites are Big Bird and Telly.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Roosevelt Franklin. He was friggin' awesome! It's a shame I never got to see him in my years...

For main characters, any character by Frank Oz. :insatiable: :frown: :super:

Hayley B

Reaction score
I use to care about Big Bird the most as a kid. But I also adored Cookie Monster and Slimey.