MUPPET BOOKSACKS

jrxing

Reaction score
I'm sorry I tried to post pictures but can't figure it out! Maybe someone can help me out! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You don't really need to post the pictures they'll see them when they click on the link but omg!!! I want the Muppets Messenger bag with the group! I'll just be adding that to my Christmas list. :big_grin: But there ya go I posted a photo because that's the one I want. Lol!

Hubert

Reaction score
Really nice stuff here. I wonder if these are going to make their ways into stores...

jrxing

Reaction score
You don't really need to post the pictures they'll see them when they click on the link but omg!!! I want the Muppets Messenger bag with the group! I'll just be adding that to my Christmas list. :big_grin: But there ya go I posted a photo because that's the one I want. Lol!
thank youツ I couldn't believe I came across these! I ordered that one!

jrxing

Reaction score
Kohl's had one of the booksacks but its no longer available

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I can't really afford to order one right now but like I said I'll definitely get it as a Christmas gift. I already have a list of Muppet merchandise I want already. Bwahahaha! :big_grin:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I like these to, but I wish they wouuld sell them in stores. bags like these, I like to purchase in person so I can make sure they are the size I want.