Which Series Three Figure Is Your Favorite?

Fozzie

Reaction score
Which Series 3 figure is your favorite so far? I just recently ordered my series 3 figure and they won't be delivered until Thursday but judging by the photos it will either be Zoot:cool: or Scooter:wink:

GWGumby

Reaction score
My favorite is Rowlf. He is just so classy and the piano is just absolutely amazing.

My least favorite is Scooter because he has two of the same hand making one of them backwards. He's got a lot of great accessories, but to me that makes him a weaker character. I would rather have one or two really great accessories that really fit the character rather than a whole bunch that are sort of related, but just end up as clutter around the figure's feet.

That being said, every character in Series 3 is great, unlike one or two characters in previous series where I felt like I was purchasing it for purely completist sake.

daniel0son

Reaction score
I am really a fan of Rowlf just because of the awesome grand piano. However, Scooter is pretty cool too because of all the accesories.

I think it is a toss up between the two. Either way, this series seems to be the real starting point for what could be a lot of mass marketing. :zany:

matleo

Reaction score
Lew Zealand...one of the best figs in the entire line!! Scooter ranks a close second behind him for series 3. Then Zoot and finally Rowlf. I actually broke down and bought a Rowlf last week mainy for the piano. he's pretty cool and I look forward ot displaying him with the tux kermit and Jim Henson figure (when the latter comes out) but I think he has a few problems that have to be worked out. but Lew is defiintly the best one in this series!

--Matt

Fozzie

Reaction score
I'd say that :cool: will probably be my favorite because of his take-a-part saxaphone.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Scooter is hands down the best figure of the line so far. Knee articulation, loaded with detail, wow! I think the accessories were very appropriate and the scale is spot-on except when compared to Kermit. But the frog is really is a tiny guy. :wink: I can't put this figure down!

I don't have a least fave. I love them all. This is the strongest quality wave. :cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't have a Rowlf or Kitchen yet; but of Lew, Scooter, and Zoot, it is :cool: because he's just way sooo cool a guy.

Kev

fozziebear900

Reaction score
I would say either Rowlf or Scooter.

I think Rowlfs piano is fantastic. I also think that the mini Beethoven bust is cool to. However Scooter has loads of cool accesorys like his skateboard. I can't decide which one i would say is the best.

:sympathy: :embarrassed: :concern: :zany: