Character Autographs?

Which performer would you want an autograph from?

• Jim Henson

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Frank Oz

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Jerry Nelson

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Richard Hunt

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dave Goelz

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Caroll Spinney

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Kevin Clash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Whitmire

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Bill Barretta

• Other

• Total voters

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Working on another at the mo too, but will post that if and when it happens.

There is a signed art of the muppets book on eBay NOW. Jerry nelson, kevin clash, Brian Henson Karen prell and others have signed it!

Chris

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I met Steve frank dave brian at the uk mti premiere in 1996. Met Steve again in 2006 at the London marathon with kermit in trench coat. I got him to sign two 5x7 colour photos and my muppet show shoulder bag. Met Steve as kermit earlier this year in hmv London promoting the muppets.
Whoa. That is seriously an accomplishment. I'd faint if I met Steve once, but three times? Does he remember you now? Coolest thing in the world!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Does he remember you now?

Yes, When I met him earlier this year I told him (Kermit) how I met him 6 years ago at the London Marathon. He replied Oh Yes I remember, I was wearing my trench coat that day, it was raining then too. So Kermit Frog knows and remembers me. How exciting!! Bill Baretta as Pepe was also there that day to. I should have asked for an autograph but didnt!! ****!
I'll see what I can do with pics!!

Chris

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Does he remember you now?

Yes, When I met him earlier this year I told him (Kermit) how I met him 6 years ago at the London Marathon. He replied Oh Yes I remember, I was wearing my trench coat that day, it was raining then too. So Kermit Frog knows and remembers me. How exciting!! Bill Baretta as Pepe was also there that day to. I should have asked for an autograph but didnt!! ****!
I'll see what I can do with pics!!

Chris
Whoa! Sounds like a dream come true to me! Some famous people or semi-famous people don't remember that sort of stuff, but that's really good to know that Kermit's always gonna be there.

And pics, that would be the best ever. Does Steve do Kermit's signature?

Kermieuk

Reaction score

Here it is! This is the second picture sent to the members with autographs of Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, Floyd, Rowlf, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Uncle Deadly, Waldorf, Statler, Miss Piggy, and Scooter.
I have this photo too. It's cool. I think I have it in two sizes!!

Yes Steve signs kermits signature. I so wish I had him do other characters but in the excitement of the moment it didn't cross my mind! Rizzo, wembley, bean bunny!

Chris

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm gonna write and try to get as many signatures as I can because since the passing of Jerry Nelson on Thurs made me realize as much as I'd like them too the puppeteers won't be around forever and you never know what life will bring. And even if half of them don't get a response at least I can say I tried.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Wow, never really realized the Muppeteers did all the signatures. I've seen Gonzo's signature around places, but I didn't know it was Dave Goelz who signed it! And Miss Piggy's too...though it kinda makes sense because Frank even came up with a whole backstory for her, of course he'd create a signature. Thanks so much for posting those! :smile: