New to this forum!

Robin W.

Reaction score
Hello, everybody!

My name is Robin and I live in The Netherlands. I found out about the Muppet Action Figures about two weeks ago and I have started my collection with Series 1 and the Muppet Labs playset. The rest of the series that are available at the moment will be kept apart for me and I will buy series 2 and the Electric Mayhem playset in about two weeks and series 3 in about four weeks. I really like reading and talking about the figures and therefore I think this is a great forum.

Well, I wish you all the very best!

Bye for now,

Robin

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Welcome to the fourm! I hope you can find all the figures you want. great to have you here!:smile:

zack)Rowlf the D:sympathy:g

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and Velcome to the forum! Greetings from the Count! Your acquisition plan sounds most logical. That way, you might just be among the first to get the Swedish Kitchen when it's released around mid-April along with the rest of the S3 figures. Keep in mind that the regular version of Floyd and Zoot are the red-coated and yellow-shirted versions respectively. The variants are Blue-Coated Floyd and Red-Shirted Zoot. You might also want to get in touch with Tommy and Pino, fellow MC'ers and Netherlanders. Hope you have a nice time here at Muppet Central and velcome to the Muppety madness.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya Hiyaaa!!

Hey, welcome to the Central!! Hope you enjoy it here.

I've been looking high and low for a Rowlf, and am waiting on the kitchen to hit Memphis! Can't wait. I love these figures, and I"ll also be getting the little PVC's when they arrive, too.

Kev
aka
FOZ
:embarrassed:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central Robin. It's always exciting to meet others from different parts of the world. There are several Dutch people here, so feel free to make yourself at home.

Of the figures you have seen in person, which one is your favorite so far?

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
Hey Robin, I was just over in your fine country a couple of days ago. I saw the MUppet figures at a couple of comic shops and a store called TV & Movie Toys, in Amsterdam.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Welome!!! When you said Robin W., I though for a minute you might be Robin WILLIAMS!!!! (Hey, I can dream!) As count said, welcome to the Muppet madness! Just don't rattle any cages! :zany:

Robin W.

Reaction score
Dear Zack the Dog, The Count, Phillip Chapman, Fozzie Bear, MikeHornPalisad and Manda:-D!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome! I feel right at home!

Phillip, I really can't tell you which figure is my favourite. I used to be 'madly in love' with Miss Piggy when I was a kid, but I can't say it is my favourite Action Figure. Kermit, Dr. Teeth, Bunsen and Beaker, they are all amazing! I do like the Exclusive Piggy better than the regular (got them both).

The Count, thank you for telling me about the special figures. I have seen a blue Floyd at the store where I buy my figures, so I better get that one as well as the red one! I must say, after your respond to this message I send an email to the store and asked which Floyd I have (he keeps Series 2 and 3 and the Electric Mayhem band apart for me and I haven't seen those figures yet). Maybe I already do have a blue one and not a red one. Then the red one is the one I have to look for! But I haven't heard anything from him yet. I told him that, if it IS the red Floyd, I'd like him to keep the blue one apart as well. I was told that, for some reason, the Exclusive figures can not be send to the Netherlands. So I have to keep an eye out on Ebay. That's where I got my Exclusive Piggy too. On the other hand, he did have the blue Floyd and the Exclusive Gonzo!

Manda:-D, I am definetely (do I spell this right?) not Robin Williams. But that was a good one! I think he must be a Muppet fan too. He sure acts like one! I do yell 'Gooooodmorniiiiing' now and then, but that's the only thing we have in common!

Best wishes to you all,

Robin W.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Robin W., found a few nice auctions for you if your're interested.

Floyd Pepper:
1 auction with one bidder so far at $6.00
2 another auction for the figure with no bidders at $10.00
3 an auction for the autographed version of both regular "Red" and variant "Blue" Floyd figures at $10.50.

Animal:
1 auction for the playset and figure with "Buy-It-Now" feature at $20.00
2 another auction for the playset with one bidder so far at $20.50.

The amounts I included are all in US dollar denominations at ebay.com, hope this helps.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Welcome Robin nice to meat you!
from
:frown: ARRY LEE