It Happened on Monday

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Touching, well-thought-out, and stylistically improved! :smile: I gives this one the completely unofficial Fic Seal of Approval...Ort, ort, ort! *clap clap*

I especially liked the scenes with Fozzie/Piggy, Gonzo/Scooter, and Kermit's inner musings near the end.

Feeling wrapped up in other things of late, but glad I took the time to read this one. Nice work!

(Oh, and Ed...when you said O2 mask, MY first thought was Dennis Hopper in "Blue Velvet"...guess it's a generational thing. :wink:)
------------

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
That was awesome, and it was awesome. And it was also awesome.
So....I take it you thought it was awesome? LOL

-------------
Touching, well-thought-out, and stylistically improved! :smile: I gives this one the completely unofficial Fic Seal of Approval...Ort, ort, ort! *clap clap*

I especially liked the scenes with Fozzie/Piggy, Gonzo/Scooter, and Kermit's inner musings near the end.

Feeling wrapped up in other things of late, but glad I took the time to read this one. Nice work!

------------
You like me! You really like me!

My brain also must like you guys, cause once again, I've managed to come up with yet ANOTHER Mondays story, however! However, I promised the Edmiester that I would work on this next one and then work on 6 Ball, so you will have to wait a story and a half for the new Monday thing.

I'm starting to wonder if my brain is subconsciously working through frustrations by putting those same frustrations out on these characters.

:shifty: I don't know.

I don't know either.

Oh well. On to working on....We Bought It on Monday.

Would you like to know the title of the next Monday story?

:embarrassed: I would! Me! Oh, pick me! Pick me!

Yes, you. The bear in the hat.

:embarrassed: What would the title of the next story be? The one after this Buying Monday one.

It's called...Monday Morning Marriage

:smile: Why don't I like the sound of that?

>:} <--- that's my little evil face (we need an evil face). That means...I'm evil. (to change cause Kermit is not evils. I is evils)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Evil face/smilie? Then let's start an Uncle D campaign. We got :shifty: after MrsPepper started hers, and :sigh: because I pushed for it, now is up to you Gina. :fanatic:

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Evil face/smilie? Then let's start an Uncle D campaign. We got :shifty: after MrsPepper started hers, and :sigh: because I pushed for it, now is up to you Gina. :fanatic:
I will take up this quest and will go forth with it!

:embarrassed: The journey might be dangerous. *hands over a cookie* Take this.

Oh awesomes! Thanks funny bear dude! Now I'm off! To quest!

*leaves and then turns back*

Um...where am I questing to?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Holographic image in the guise of Vincent appears. Your questing to the Muppet Smilies thread. But seek the aid of the one called jvcarroll, known as "Jamie". There are other talented mages, but only Jamie can create the smilie you are questing for as an official MC Muppet smilie. Now off on your quest! And don't forget to post the new fic when you can. *Phases out of focus back into the nothingness void.

MollyArriba

Reaction score
The Great Gonzo was in top spirits.
This sentence got me SO excited! I freaked out!

For some reason, when I read your Gonzo, he has his hands in his pockets and walks around with his head down. I don't know why. All the emotion is there, but I can't seem to hear his voice. Your Piggy, Kermit, Rowlf, and Scooter are amazing, but Gonzo doesn't come through.

You still do a wonderful job writing him, though. And his conversation with Piggy in part one of his little story has been beautiful. OKAY! I'mma keep reading.

“I’m telling you, babe, you’re lucky you haven’t been on set lately.”
Moment I read that, I KNEW Gonzo and Camilla was going on! The Gonzo Camilla segment was incredible. He sounded more like my favorite Whatever than he ever has. Very impressive, and the dynamics between the two of them were just PERFECT! Fantastic back-and-forth.

Piggy nodded. Those days, weeks, months, and even years after the loss of Henson had driven everyone crazy it seemed. The diva hadn’t seen Rowlf in days and just happened to come by the studio looking for him, when she found something she wanted to block out from her mind instead. It wasn’t that she had told Rowlf he couldn’t date Foo-Foo, but then the pianist had never expressed any interest in the small dog before; in fact, he had outright stated that they had nothing in common.

Weirded the hey outta me.

Five minutes hadn’t even gone by when she felt the fuzzy brown arms wrap around her shoulders in a reverse bear hug. “Kermit’s my best friend,” she heard him say. “But I love you, too. And I’m gonna miss you.”

The retort she had for him quickly died on her tongue; sometimes Fozzie just killed her. Kermit may have been their leader, but Fozzie was every bit their heart. He always gave two hundred percent in everything he did and even when he was horrible at it, his very persistence and determination made him such a likeable guy.
Seriously made me cry.

This has been AMAZING! Okay, I'mma keep going! WHEEEW!

“And don’t think just because you’re not here, I’m not going to send you dirty and naughty pictures at work, especially after finding out about this Mayhem tour that apparently no one else knows about.”
Brilliant! :big_grin: