New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

King Tigre

Reaction score
Hi all! Been a Muppet fan for over 30 years. I currently use a Muppet on my website. (Thank you FAO!) Looking forward to being a part of the community.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jonas and I've been following the muppets since I was 2 as Sesame Street was one of my favorite shows then. As of now, I still follow the Muppets, mainly SS. An interesting fact is that SS has been around just as long as my uncle as he was born in 1969.
It's nice to meet you, Jonas!
How interesting that your uncle has been around as long as Sesame Street.
I hope we get to hear more from you here at the forum. :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals and Puppets!
I somehow didn't know about this forum at all but then Phraggle (or Foodie on this forum) told me about it, so I thought I'd make an account and look around!
My name is Jake Myler and I've been drawing a lot of Fraggles lately, (doing a few of the recent Fraggle comics, and covers for the Fraggle Classics, and the Henson Company Xmas card a few years ago.

I also own the rare Firey plush doll, but it's not coming out of my glass cabinet! :concern:

See you around! :smirk:
I'm glad to meet you, Jake.
I hope you enjoy your stay here in the forum!

By the way, are you going to post your Fraggle drawings you mentioned up to Deviantart?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi all! Been a Muppet fan for over 30 years. I currently use a Muppet on my website. (Thank you FAO!) Looking forward to being a part of the community.
Hi, King Tigre!
I'm glad to meet you. :smile:
I hope you become a part of the community.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I somehow didn't know about this forum at all but then Phraggle (or Foodie on this forum) told me about it, so I thought I'd make an account and look around!
My name is Jake Myler and I've been drawing a lot of Fraggles lately, (doing a few of the recent Fraggle comics, and covers for the Fraggle Classics, and the Henson Company Xmas card a few years ago.

I also own the rare Firey plush doll, but it's not coming out of my glass cabinet! :concern:

Wow! YOU make the current Fraggle covers? They are awesome! Thanks for joining the forums! :fanatic:

charlietheowl

Reaction score

Oh my goodness! Your Fraggle art is awesome! I have both volumes of the comics and I loved your work on the comic where the cat gets into the rock! It's cool to have you post here.

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am glad I found a place I can love the Muppets!! There is not a Jim Henson things I don't enjoy!

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just signed up on the 1st of the month and am already completely addicted to this forum..when I wake up at night I contemplate getting a drink of water to have an excuse to go upstairs where the computer is! I didn't really properly introduce myself when I signed on, so I felt a quick yet proper intro was in order.

I have loved, LOVED the Muppets since practically birth, the Muppet Movie was the first film I ever saw in the theatre and when I look back at pic's of me as a kid, it would appear every clothing item I owned was Muppet related from my blue winter coat that had Cookie Monster eyes on the hood (I'd wear it now if I still had it:frown: ) to my Ernie and Oscar slippers...not to mention so much more.

My best friend and I were at Muppetfest and had NO idea how many fanatics were out there, and how we paled in knowledge by comparison, it was truly mind blowing! We were so glad to get the Muppet Central buttons which led us here, and after some procrastination due to the fact that I had never been on a newsgroup before, here I am.

I live in Toronto and am a choreographer and theatre teacher at a musical theatre academy. I have a degree in film and a diploma in musical theatre and it has occured to me in recent years that my entire career path was shaped by the Muppets. They taught me vaudeville/musical theatre songs and introduced me to people like Gene Kelly who, in conjunction with the Mupp's became my inspiration for a career that incorporated dance, fun, zaniness, theatre and penguins. Ok, I have never worked with penguins, but if I could...I sure would (as long as they could crack jokes of course..)

At any rate, I am sure we will all find out more about each other as we go along, thanks Phil and Cindy for having such a fun and friendly list! I never thought I'd join something like this, that just shows the power of the Muppets.

*LD
Dear Lunatic,
I am the same way I am into musicals and theater and realized that my love of these things started early on with the Muppets! Isn't it amazing what a legacy the Muppets have?!