Any Bronies on here?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Oh yeah! This is happening, people! December 4 - Amazon exclusive!

Though now I'm stuck figuring out what I should do with the other two single-disc MLP DVDs I have. I could eBay them as seasons come out like I did with HIT's Fraggle Rock releases, maybe I should see how far Shout! gets first...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can I say I'm too afraid I'll like it if I watch it?

And I kinda almost had a moment of Brony-ism. The last week of the McDonalds Spongebob promotion, I went to one and they had all these lame leftover toys (some ugly girls toy that pops open), and one MLP in a train. Now, in a fit of insanity (I was at 3 others by then, 2 ran out, one had ONLY one I already had) I almost picked it, until I saw they had a Sandy Cheeks.

Took Sandy, left the Pony. Better go with what I know, right? But something tells me I'm missing a shell of a ride.

robodog

Reaction score
I've thought about giving the show a chance. It's not like I really have a problem with watching girls' shows since I watched the Care Bears movies all the time as a kid. But it's not usually on when I'm watching TV in the evenings and that's about the only time I watch TV. Most of the time I'm either doing chores or on the computer.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was never much of a comic book buyer, but once these come out, that might change. :smile:
The Muppet comics brought me back into buying them. Then the Darkwing Duck ones... the new IDW TMNT comics and Archie's Mega Man keep me coming back.

Now if only IDW does a comic of my favorite Hasbro toy, Mr. Potatohead, we'll be in business.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I finally worked up the nerve to watch 2 episodes.

I'll say this. I don't think I'm as won over as I am with Phineas and Ferb or Regular Show, but it is a delightful little series that's worthy of it's wide demographic and fanbase. Even though I did blush a bunch of times trying to watch it. But you just can't blame them for making a solid show. And it's definitely one of the best girl demographic shows out there... I'd rank it right along side Pepper Ann. Also, I wanna say Jem, but I haven't seen that one since it was on the air, so I can't judge.

I can't say I'm going to be an obsessive fan, but I do appreciate the series's smarter than needs be writing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Which ones? :big_grin:
Two from season 2... The one with the Mare-Do-well and the thing where the ponies nibble on the MMM cake and PinkiePie suspects the other contestants in the bake off of sabotage. They were pretty good, especially the Mare-do-well one.

Of course, I had to watch Transformers Animated directly after to balance the girl toy cartoon that has Tara Strong in the cast with the boy toy cartoon that has Tara Strong in the cast. :eek:

I might watch more in time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
%$#@! I saw part one of the Discord episode. The Ponies have their own Loki?!

That's the "vampire bite" episode, isn't it? The one that turns me into one of YOU!!!

Darn you "Up All Night" and your meh-ness for making me bored enough to watch another episode out of curiosity.