Things you've always wanted to ask them.

Misskermie

Reaction score
So, if you met the Muppets, what would you ask them?

I'd ask Miss Piggy more about her past...
Because...
Well... I want to feel even more bad for her, and I want to know the official story...

What about vous?

Misskermie

Reaction score
And I'd ask Fozzie about his past.

And if he was single...

Scooterforever

Reaction score
This is a question for ALL the Muppets, really, regarding TMC; "Why did you break into a high security facility to stop a theft when you could've just tipped off the cops?" Don't get me wrong, I love TMC, but the logic is quite flawed. Breaking in to stop a break-in? Maybe it was :oops:'s plan?

Vincent L

Reaction score
This is a question for ALL the Muppets, really, regarding TMC; "Why did you break into a high security facility to stop a theft when you could've just tipped off the cops?" Don't get me wrong, I love TMC, but the logic is quite flawed. Breaking in to stop a break-in? Maybe it was :oops:'s plan?
I never thought of that… wow!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Couldn't the same be asked of... well, every superhero ever?

DrDientes

Reaction score

Call the cops to telling what? That the brother of Lady Holiday is going to steal Lady Holiday jewel? And without any evidence?