Fan art of Fozzie Bear

Twirlerena

Reaction score
Very nice fan art. I like it a lot.

My only minor issue is that Fozzie's body seems a bit large for his head, but other than that, the colors, the design, the rubber chicken, everything is perfect.
I know it's not perfect, that's why I hope I'll get better at drawing him in future fan art.

Hubert

Reaction score
I know it's not perfect, that's why I hope I'll get better at drawing him in future fan art.
And please be sure to post any future drawings of him. I'd love to see how your Fozzie progresses over time.

Twirlerena

Reaction score
I LOVE FOZZIE!
I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM TOO!!!

One day, I will fight over him in a fanfic I write mayhaps you will be my competition.
So, I don't know if you remember me. We had talked on my topic of my Fozzie fan art. I just want to tell you that...I don't love Fozzie anymore if that makes you feel any better. Sorry, if that upset you before.

I was looking through my threads I created of my fan art and notice the comments on them and thought I should tell you that, to make you feel better and not have to worry about me anymore. I have an interest in another fictional character now. So, bye!