What was the last Henson thing you bought?

grovelwood528

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I went to my local flea market and found a Build A Bear Cookie Monster for $1. He needed some grooming and his eyes were scuffed but he is good as new. Now he needs an outfit. Funny how much they go for at Build A Bear and I got mine for like nothing.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Found a supper rare Muppet Babies drum in great condition. I've never seen it before anywhere, not even on Ebay. I have a feeling there is a rare find.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Where'd you get it? I've heard about this, it's on Muppet Wiki somewhere. :smile:

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I scored some nice items at a few antique shops today. I got a muppet Disney world popcorn bucket. A set of muppet hallmark note cards from 1979. A miss piggy ceramic candy dish. I now have over 500 pieces in my muppets collection. I really need to post some pics.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Last month on eBay, I won myself a copy of the Neon Bert and Ernie shirt that used to be at Kohls back in 2009 and 2010. Just now, I brought myself a pair of SST Valentine's boxers from Target, and I recently won a couple of awesome (1990's) SST ties on eBay, as well as a SST balloon (also from the 90's). (The balloon, I purchased using the "Buy it Now" option, while the ties I had to bid on). If you would like to see pictures of any of my recent purchases, feel free to contact me.