Selling Master Replica Kermit the Frog!

kartoonkid91

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. My Name is Connor and I wanted to try to sell my Kermit the Frog Master Replica Posable Figure. I'm going to sell it on eBay in a few days but wanted to sell it to someone who would take very good care of it. My eBay name is kartoonkid if you would like to see my reviews and my youtube channel is Kartoonkid91. I can post pictures if anyone is interested but I can tell you it's in Brand New Condition. It pains me to have to sell this, I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago but it's been in its box until I move in a bigger house and enjoy it. But I want it to be enjoyed. I also need extra cash to start up a business. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Thank You!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Connor,

Welcome to Muppet Central. Nice name, one of our sons is named Connor as well.

Please post a link to your eBay auction here once he's been listed. Many folks will be interested in your Kermit replica.

kartoonkid91

Reaction score
Oh awesome, I appreciate it, My Mom and I were just looking through my baby book today and she had seen a sign in Long Island and fell in love with it :smile: I was almost a Kevin or Cameron though haha. Thanks Again.