What is life?

mo

Reaction score
I wish i lived in a really bright bubbly world when what you say or do doesn't matter. you don't get judged because you say the wrong thing or drop your phone too much and theres no such thing as mainstream, where you have to work hard to get to the top and theres huge glassbuildings that and really made from plastic. I don't want to try to get someone to like me or have a boyfriend to seem cool. I want a world where you arent so hyper that you don't get to sleep until 11 and so lazy that you don't get up until 8. I want a world that when you tell people you like something bizzare everyone else likes it too. I dont want someone to tell me I messed up my grammer and that if i want to be good at something I should just try! I do try! I try a heck lode more then you do! I wish I knew what life is.
- mo

mo

Reaction score
everytime you are near?

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, in some sense I do agree with the points you made, but others not so much. For example, the whole journey of life would be pretty pointless if you didn't have to work hard to get to the top. And if everyone else liked the same bizarre things, they wouldn't be bizarre, would they? In my Muppet fandom, for example, I love the bizarreness of the whole concept, and would never trade that aspect in for anything in the world.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Quirky people like us always have a hard time of it. It's been the case throughout the ages. There's a reason mainstream is mainstream. Beating to the tune of your own drummer is great until you realize no one is playing along. There's not a whole lot you can do about it aside from deciding whether you want to be loyal to your heart or not. Every time Kermit tries to avoid the Theater and Gonzo tries to be normal and such, they end up right back where they belong.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
You have to figure out what kind of person you want to be in the end. Like RedPiggy said, it can be hard to be quirky or to not fit into the rigid boxes that certain people like to fit themselves into. But in the end you'll know what's right for yourself and what makes you happy, and that's what important.

When life gets you down, try to find something that will make you smile. It won't make your problems go away, but it will make you have a better attitude when you try to tackle them. Good luck.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
A world where you go to bed and get up early is NOT my idea of a good time...but that's kind of the point. As others here have said, if weird was mainstream, what would be the point? CELEBRATE your strangeness! Let that freak flag fly! Be fearless! In the end, the mundanes are the ones with the empty lives. Why strive to join them? :news:
-----------------

Teheheman

Reaction score
SOMEBODY'S gotta be unafraid to lead the Freak Parade!
Back to the question, 'What is life?' Life is what you make of it. For some people, life is living everyday like it's Shark Week. For others, life is family, or friends, or other things. Life is full of choices that you make. You have a lot of forks in the road, and it's up to you to take the one that you feel is right for you. Does that make any sense cause I'm just starting to ramble here.

Daniel

Hubert

Reaction score
Daniel just gave me an awesome sig idea..."Leading the freak parade since {insert birth year}"