New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Yes it is. And believe me, you'll be spending a lot of time with them if you fall into the MC trap...as I did a while back...I still have yet to come out of it:stick_out_tongue:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone! I am a Labyrinth fan.
My favourite movies are Pirates of the Caribbean, Inception, and of course, Labyrinth. I'm probably one of many that really, really wishes that a sequel or even a prequel to Labyrinth would be created. HOW can we make this happen? WHO do we talk to?
It's nice to see you, Rogue Raven! Hope you have a lovely time!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey...
Kinda new here.. been reading for awhile and only started posting...
I'm not new to Muppets. I've loved them for as long as Sesame Street has existed./
I'm new to forums and websites and podcasts and a community that I didn't know existed until recently.
I teach Drama/Dance/Music. I direct and perform and I decided that because I'm gonna die one day, (I'm not sick, I just understand my mortality), that I'm not wasting time wishing I was doing something, I'm gonna do it. So, I've recently rekindled my muppetational obsessiveness to my great satisfaction.
This summer has been very muppety - Starting in April when my husband and I flew to NYC for the Carnegie Hall performance and finished the weekend with a Stuffed and Unstrung performance.
We also went to Montreal for the Muppets at Just For Laughs - amazing!!!
And I've attended two weekend workshops with Michael Earl through The Puppet School.
Made it to the Puppets UP festival in Almonte and also made it to Atlanta to visit the Center for Puppetry Arts. Great fun - all of it. And it's just the start!
Glad to be here.
Wow! You're very lucky!
Also, it's nice to meet you, Ceris! I hope that Just for Laughs show airs on TV in the United States of America.
I hope you have a great time in the forum! :smile:

Furshizzle

Reaction score
The whole family grew up with the Muppets. I own the Muppet DVD collection, and formed a new appreciation for Henson's work. They make me laugh, and they radiate creative energy like no other art form. A few skits really blew me away when I watched them recently, everything from "Andy Kaufman" style humor that I missed, to slapstick, to "Brando" quality theater....but almost always tongue in cheek. I worked with foam epoxies, and found it to be difficult. I made a few dramatic YouTube skits, and better appreciate how it's sometimes easy, sometimes difficult....depending on what I ate for breakfast, the stars, and karma....but Henson's energies were always overflowing. Peace.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
The whole family grew up with the Muppets. I own the Muppet DVD collection, and formed a new appreciation for Henson's work. They make me laugh, and they radiate creative energy like no other art form. A few skits really blew me away when I watched them recently, everything from "Andy Kaufman" style humor that I missed, to slapstick, to "Brando" quality theater....but almost always tongue in cheek. I worked with foam epoxies, and found it to be difficult. I made a few dramatic YouTube skits, and better appreciate how it's sometimes easy, sometimes difficult....depending on what I ate for breakfast, the stars, and karma....but Henson's energies were always overflowing. Peace.
Wow! Nice to meet you, Furshizzle! Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a lovely time here.

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome Furshizzle! Hope you enjoy it here.

dreadnok

Reaction score
hey i am new here just started building puppets this weekend and i am enjoying it a lot. hope to speak to lots of you and look through here to get some more idea

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
hey i am new here just started building puppets this weekend and i am enjoying it a lot. hope to speak to lots of you and look through here to get some more idea
Awesome! I really love your puppets! Anyway, welcome to the forum!
I hope to see more pics and videos of your puppets! :zany: