Playskool's Sesame Street Line is available now

rururufus82

Reaction score
I called them awhile back and they said they had the Winter Pals but hadn't shipped them yet according to their computers and I guess they have never been shipped as those are the only figures I am missing. Just picked up the Ice Cream Truck last week and my son loves it. Besides amazon for 40 dollars I have only seen the Ice Cream Truck at toysrus.com not in any stores, but I would think it is only a matter of time that actual retail shops get them in. If anyone has the Winter Fun Pals please let me know I would love to buy them since I am a completist and have driven my wife crazy searching for that grouping.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This will sound very redundant... but I'd say we'd need to wait until winter. Or at least late fall.

wintergrace

Reaction score
Ive been after a few sets for awhile now there not in stock anywhere but i've been keeping an eye on toysrus.com well yesterday they put them on sale for 3.89 but there not available so i called them . The lady told me they had them but for some reason there computers hadn't updated that they were in stock. Its been months why do they not wont to put out something to sell. I thought they wanted money.

YipYip UhHuh

Reaction score
I was at Kmart the other day and saw they had a new Super Grover 2.0 figurine with his vehicle. I think it was around $15. Just wanted to let you guys know...I'm not sure if they will be coming out with any other new ones soon. Hopefully!

Hubert

Reaction score
Those above actually are very reminiscent of a much older set of Sesame toys, which is interesting...I have an Elmo, Cookie, and Big Bird in cars like that that were made in the late 90s or early 2000s. I forget who they were made by, as I don't have one accessible to be at the moment, but I find that interesting.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased these?? They are listed on the American TRU site.

They look extremely cute :smile:

Wow! These racecars look awesome!!
Thanks for posting them up, Ruxy100. It's like Sesame Street having its own racing game like Mario Kart.