Muppets at Target

jrxing

Reaction score
I finally lucked out! When to a target 1 hour away BC they said online that they only had the black blanket but they had everything! Pillow was on sale for $3! So double check with your stores BC online isn't always correct! Good luck &t hope everyone finds them. I really like the blankets and pillow. The colored faces blanket is my favorite

Drtooth

Reaction score
These are NOT online exclusives. I found the bedding set with pillows at a target 1 1/2 hours from me.
They must be regional. I looked all over the 6 Targets I can get to, and they don't have them. I don't think the staff know they exist, since the one time I asked they had no idea what I was talking about.

Reaction score
i looked online, very disappointed that they don't sell the pillowcase separately :frown: but i'm VERY happy to see rowlf on there, he seems to have been tossed to the side a lot, especially lately, and he's one of my favorites:smile:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I think these are only being sold at certain stores because I have 4 Targets in my area and I've not seen ANY of this stuff! :boo: