My Muppets

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Hello! FANTASTIC work!!! Color me 100% impressed!!!
I'm hoping you won't mind a question...as seen in my avatar, I have a Miss Piggy puppet and I'm looking to add her "make-up". What do you use for the detailing on antron fleece? I'm not sure what to use, and it's really a one shot deal to try something. Thanks, if you can help!

vic

Reaction score
Hello! FANTASTIC work!!! Color me 100% impressed!!!
I'm hoping you won't mind a question...as seen in my avatar, I have a Miss Piggy puppet and I'm looking to add her "make-up". What do you use for the detailing on antron fleece? I'm not sure what to use, and it's really a one shot deal to try something. Thanks, if you can help!
Thank you for your comments !!:smile:

Wow that is a tuff one I have never applied any type of coloring to Antron other than the known method of dying the material. I have heard from knowledgable people that marker sticks very well to Antron but I have never personally done it. I suggest grabbing a piece of spare Antron fabric the same color as your muppet and doing a test. Let me know what happens, I would love to see pictures of your muppet!

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Thank you for your comments !!:smile:

Wow that is a tuff one I have never applied any type of coloring to Antron other than the known method of dying the material. I have heard from knowledgable people that marker sticks very well to Antron but I have never personally done it. I suggest grabbing a piece of spare Antron fabric the same color as your muppet and doing a test. Let me know what happens, I would love to see pictures of your muppet!
Thanks my friend!! I'll try it! BTW, my Muppet is my Avatar pic right here. I call her Ms Piggy.

shenphong

Reaction score
Thats a wonderful collection, very awe inspiring once you take in the thought of the effort that goes into all of them.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I could "Like" ALL of your photos. Gorgeous. Animal is especially kickin'!!

Though I certainly have a soft spot for Gonzo, so jealous :flirt: