Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

SesameFever

Reaction score
It is exactly the same as the Cd I believe but I don't own it so I am no sure.

liss1979

Reaction score
No, the only thing I have that you guys possibly might not have are some songs from The Muppet Show season 2.
Im looking for 2 more Sesame Street songs- Run (Everybody run) and The Ball Goes Up, The Ball Goes Down. Im also looking for Do De Rubber Duck- the version from the episode

SesameFever

Reaction score
No, the only thing I have that you guys possibly might not have are some songs from The Muppet Show season 2.
Im looking for 2 more Sesame Street songs- Run (Everybody run) and The Ball Goes Up, The Ball Goes Down. Im also looking for Do De Rubber Duck- the version from the episode
Those are all on youTube just rip the audio. It is the only way.

JDHarff

Reaction score
Does anybody have any of the following:
1) Hi Diddle Dee by Fozzie from The Muppet Show
2) Money by The Electric Mayhem from TMS
3) Over The Rainbow by Robin from TMS

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I've actually got an internet service that will literally BAN ME if I'm caught downloading...plus I'm not super download-savvy. But I'd love it if I could get help obtaining some really lovely Fraggle songs that to my knowledge have never been released on CD, namely

"We Are the Children of Tomorrow,"
"Bring Back the Wonder,"
"The Wind and the Pond and the Moon and Me," (geez, any Red songs are great :excited:)
"Lose Your Heart (And It's Found)," and especially
"Just a Dream Away."

There are others but dang, would those be nice! :') And a thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out!

SesameFever

Reaction score
I've actually got an internet service that will literally BAN ME if I'm caught downloading...plus I'm not super download-savvy. But I'd love it if I could get help obtaining some really lovely Fraggle songs that to my knowledge have never been released on CD, namely

"We Are the Children of Tomorrow,"
"Bring Back the Wonder,"
"The Wind and the Pond and the Moon and Me," (geez, any Red songs are great :excited:)
"Lose Your Heart (And It's Found)," and especially
"Just a Dream Away."

There are others but dang, would those be nice! :') And a thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out!
I have every Fraggle Rock Song now. I recorded from my DVDs. What if I sent you sendspace links to your email will you still get banned? I can't give out my address to mail CD's My dad won't let me.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My current want list:
  • "Proud of Me" (original)
  • "Hello Doctor" from BITBBH