Sesame Street Live now playing on Muppet Central Radio

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Over 100 songs from Sesame Street Live are now playing on Muppet Central Radio. You can listen to Muppet Central Radio 24 hours a day on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Here are a few Sesame Street Live albums that we still need if anyone can help. Check out our trade list or start a private conversation with me if you can assist.

2009 - Sesame Street Live - 1-2-3 Imagine (CD)
2010 - Sesame Street Live - Elmo's Healthy Heroes (CD)
2013 - Sesame Street Live - Make a New Friend (CD)
Sesam Street Live - Instrumental Pre-Show and Post-Show Music

Through Live365, we pay royalties per listener per song in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. So if you help supply Muppet Central Radio with music you can be assured that money is going back to the wonderful artists and producers who've created such memorable tunes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed that songs from newer SSL shows have been added to MCR's rotation. I just heard the greatest thing. The song "Eight" from Elmo Makes Music as sung by :batty:! Hopefully others listening recognized for what it was, a vonderful parody of the song "Fame" by Irene Cara.

John Brown

Reaction score
Over 100 songs from Sesame Street Live are now playing on Muppet Central Radio. You can listen to Muppet Central Radio 24 hours a day on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Here are a few Sesame Street Live albums that we still need if anyone can help. Check out our trade list or start a private conversation with me if you can assist.

2009 - Sesame Street Live - 1-2-3 Imagine (CD)
2010 - Sesame Street Live - Elmo's Healthy Heroes (CD)
2013 - Sesame Street Live - Make a New Friend (CD)
Sesam Street Live - Instrumental Pre-Show and Post-Show Music

Through Live365, we pay royalties per listener per song in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. So if you help supply Muppet Central Radio with music you can be assured that money is going back to the wonderful artists and producers who've created such memorable tunes.
I Have Make A New Friend & Elmo's Healthy Heroes Message Me Please