• Bein' Green

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The Rainbow Connection

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theSHE124

Reaction score
How else do you think I choose this day as Frog Day? :mad: It's Kermit's birthday, too!:smile:
Support amphibian conservation today!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
How else do you think I choose this day as Frog Day? :mad: It's Kermit's birthday, too!:smile:
Support amphibian conservation today!
Are you kidding me? Today is Kermit's, Jim's, and Steve's birthday? That is three birthdays! Wow! :coy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
I didn't mean to offend you, Gidleyman. :embarrassed: I just thought that with a holiday for all things amphibian, facts should be noticed.
Which reminds me, I just learned that chickens are omnivores. They're able to eat small frogs if desperate enough! :eek:

jgidley

Reaction score
I didn't mean to offend you, Gidleyman. :embarrassed: I just thought that with a holiday for all things amphibian, facts should be noticed.
Which reminds me, I just learned that chickens are omnivores. They're able to eat small frogs if desperate enough! :eek:
I'm not offended; my biology teacher is. I want to save the poor wittle froggies!:smile:

Muppetman15

Reaction score
Oh Definitely "Rainbow Connection" Although I Do like "Being Green" , But Anytimepally is right.

cjd874

Reaction score
Hmmm...I think that Rainbow Connection is better. Being Green was Kermit's original anthem and was covered by artists from Lena Horne and Ray Charles to the "Chairman" Frank Sinatra and (maybe) Tony Bennett.
However, Rainbow Connection sums up the entire Muppet philosophy: that they have to chase their dreams and overcome adversity in order to make it to the top. Plus, Rainbow Connection was nominated for an Academy Award in 1979...Being Green never got nominated.

Bridget

Reaction score
Aww, must moi choose between such classic. meaningful songs? Well, if this be the case, then I would have to pick The Rainbow Connetion. I must say, that I enjoy it's sweet melody and lyrics. I love Bein' Green's lyrics as well, but The Rainbow Connection really applies to my personal life and keeps my spirits high! Someone could have just killed one of my closest relatives or friends, and this song would still bring my spirits up. I love it sooo much. < Love ya Kermie!
:mad:) :* Kissy-Kissy:smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
"The Rainbow Connection" for me, hands down. I like "Bein' Green" an awful lot, but "Rainbow Connection" is like an inspirational bible. There is so much goodness jam packed into that song, inspiring words and messages nonstop throughout. The Rainbow Connection has gotten me the closest to seeing the dream world as full as one ever can do so.