Need "Professional Pirate" sheet music

Tracey Costanzo

Reaction score
That is awfully kind of you Craig, Thank-you. I actually sent
you an email yesterday, I am hoping you recieved it?

squibble

Reaction score
Hi chaps and chapettes, I'm a life long Muppets fan and I've spent ages trying to find the sheet music for Muppet Treasure Island, alas availability for such in the UK is depressingly limited.
I would be eternally grateful to anyone who could send me the Professional Pirate sheet music, and doubly so to anyone who could send me any other of the brilliant tracks from the film - vocal or instrumental. x

My email is Philip.cox17@btinternet.com

Much loves!

Becca219

Reaction score
Hello, I am also guilty of looking for the Professional Pirate music, as I am currently writing our college pantomime of Peter Pan and I thought it would be a great song for Captain Hook to sing. If anyone is still checking this could you please send a copy to becca.hassell@mail.com as it would be a great help! x

youcanpromiseme

Reaction score
Hello! I too am looking for "Professional Pirate" to use in a silly sketch I am directing and I know it would be a hit with my 2nd graders. Its too bad that the Muppet Treasure Island vocal selections is out of print. If anyone would be willing to send the music to me, I would appreciate it greatly!

Jupiter

Reaction score
I know these postings go a long way back but I really need the music for "Professional Pirate", will someone please send it to the email address bobindaveland@hotmail.co.uk please, it's really urgent. Thank you in advance :smile:

scrambles

Reaction score
If anyone on this thread has this (I know this is old, but it's also the only place anywhere on the internet I've even gotten a hint that sheet music for this exists)... I'd love a copy sent to teh.scrambles@gmail.com .

Thanks!