Post count dropped

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
He posted gibberish. As in a string of nonsense

"la la la da da da"

type thing. Seriously. Just PM the Count of you are that concerned.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I am pretty concerned...so I probably will! I'm going to make a stand for all muffiners out there!

*eats Muffin*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
As long as you don't post literal gibberish as in a string of random letters, then you should be fine :/

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That's good. At least I'm safe for now.

*looks for thread to muffin*

Hayley B

Reaction score
I noticed a couple weeks ago that some of the posts from the "Kittens Cam" thread got deleted. All I remember was someone asked how to find this "Kitten Cam" (even though they could have just read post number #1 and followed from there). I also answered on how to find it. But other then that, all of those posts were being on topic in my eye (including in that post).

Though, it doesn't truly matter me. I just noticed it was all.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
WOAH! So mine just got a massive post drop (and like drop, too). My posts went from 704 to 684. My likes went from 223 to 217. :grr:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
MissMusical12, you may be refering to the Muppets recast in movies thread and the similar recast in TV shows threads. Those were blatent violations of forum rules, posting a game-type thread in a section other than the Games area of the forum. I know members can't start threads in the Games section, which is all the more reason to follow protocol and either post in the Game Suggestions thread or contact a moderator so they can start the game for you. In addition, there already exists a similar game titled "You Cast the Muppets..." If the last post in that seems too distant that starting up again would seem either like dead thread bumping to some or rude as not allowing the last person to have their turn, then contact a moderator in hopes of getting that closed in lue of starting up a new version of the game.

Hope this explains things better.