My Kermit en español

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
A friend of mine asked me to tape Kermit on a blue chroma key. I had the karaoke version of "Rainbow Connection" and we ended up doing this. Forgive my singing voice.
I also didn't had a monitor close to me this time so the puppet moves awkwardly a couple of times as well.
Anyway, here it is..."El Gran Arcoiris" (Rainbow Connection)

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Are you Dave Alvarez? I just want to say, I LOVE your work! It's cool that your Muppet fandom got you into the comics business! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Wow. It is really an honor to be speaking with you. If you don't mind my asking, in Muppet King Arthur, why did you only get to do the art in the first comic? I really loved your zany art style. I thought it went well with that comic.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Hey, thanks again, Casey.
Actually I have no idea why they didn't let me do the rest of the KA series. When they gave me the first script, it was already late for production. I had to work day and night to meet their deadline. So my guess is that since they were running out of time, the obvious solution was to hire other artists to finish it.

vic

Reaction score
You got him down! A great backup for Whitmire if you ask me. Henson would be proud :wink:
Felicidades mi pana!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I heard about that! (Somewhere on these forums, I forget) That's really cool! That's definitely a step up! :smile: