Trading Sesame Street Episodes

jonnytbird

Reaction score
nevermind

Hello MC. Have you heard of this guy called Ryan Rinkerman? He's mostly into tape trading and his collection mostly involves game shows and other vintage TV shows. On his website, he mentions a couple of rare SS episodes that barely anyone of us have.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/rinkerman/other.html

SESAME STREET [4 episodes]
-December 1, 1988 (reran 6/1/89)-Episode 2494: Gordon has a headache. Features Billy Dee Williams! (includes game show sketch Bring That Thing) (SS61.2)
-December 2, 1988 (reran 6/2/89)-Episode 2495: Maria is cleaning out her apartment, and Oscar wants the trash (SS62.2)
-December 8, 1988 (reran 6/1/89)-Episode 2499: Telly is having a surprise party. Features Max Headroom! (SS61.1)
-December 9, 1988 (reran 6/2/89)-Episode 2500: Maria is working at the Fix-It shop, and the same man keeps showing up. Features Jay Leno! Starts when the theme is nearly over (SS62.1)

The only person I know who traded with Rysan before is Anton. And I've tried to contact Ryan myself, he only got back to me once which was a week ago. So if you've traded with him and if you have this episodes, please leave me a private message and we'll talk.

Thanks!:insatiable:
Jon
Nevermind about my last post. Ryan just got back to me.

Sorry:wink:
Jon

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Hello MC. I know that I haven't been on this site as much but I've been doing alot of trades in the mean time and I've just updated my list. Some of my newest features 1781, 2494, 2495, 2499, 2500, 2572, 2573, 2575 and 2780.

You can check out the rest of my new updated list right here: http://www.mediafire.com/?z5zt2njlyzt

Feel free to message me if you want to do a trade. Make sure you look at my list a couple times and make sure you got somethibng that I don't already have.

Thanks and Happy 40th S.S.
Jon

Neros Urameshi

Reaction score
I would love to have the following:

2980: Toothpaste Fairy (ep. # missing / last 4 minutes missing)
3010: Cyranose de Bergerac returns
3060: Greaser Tooth Fairy / Savion helps out at Birdland
But I think getting them is not that easy.

ssetta

Reaction score
I just found the following episodes at a yard sale down the street from me:

These are from Season 23:
2969 (pledge version, 1st half only)
2979 (2nd half only)
2977 (2nd half only)

And two episodes from Season 26:

MRsCarrie

Reaction score
Hi there.

My daughter is OBSESSED with Sesame Street. Mainly two episodes that our DVR lost- Chris helps Elmo Write a Letter (4158) and Elmo wants a Pet Dinosaur. Does anyone have these? I'd be willing to pay for shipping and your time! You'd be my forever best friend!

Thanks!

Carrie

BrianK

Reaction score
Need Episode 0727 from Season 6. This was the first memory I have of Sesame Street for a special reason... and I would be willing to give me left arm (figuratively) for this episode. Can anyone assist me or point me in thr right direction?

Searching Elmo

Reaction score
Looking for Episode 3914

New here.....I don't know if anyone can help. I am looking for an episode of Sesame street. Episode 3914, Bob reads Elmo Goldilocks and the three Bears, but goldilocks is on vacation so the Big bad wolf stands in. It was recently on PBS Sprout and my daughter asks for it every day. I can't find it to buy anywhere, it's Season 31.
Any help is welcome! Thanks

ScottysAuntDonn

Reaction score
Wanted: Episode 3913

Hi Everyone
I'm new to the forum...I need some help

My nephew Scotty is a special needs child and Sesame Street:wisdom: (Especially Big Bird) lover for many years.

He's always asking for "impossible to find" gifts for Christmas and this year it's "The Sesame Street Episode where Ernie Sleeps over with big Bird."

Anyone have any idea where I can purchase one. I found out it's Epsiode 3913.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks
ScottysAuntDonna

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
Trading? Can I purcase with money? :wink:

I'd like the Hawaii story arc, and...all those other famous/landmark episodes that I've never seen. Or I'll just take a random bundle of 70s, 80s, and early 90s Sesame Street.

I have cash!

*waves my exactly $130.51 cents in the air like a fan*