A Youtube experiment.

Reaction score
Allow me, if you don't mind to present you with a video I made for Halloween. I meant to post this a few days ago, but life got in the way. Please excuse the slightly rushed editing. I also did not have a monitor for all of the scenes. If you would like to leave feedback that would be much appreciated but please be kind. If this works I would like to make more in this series while learning from mistakes that were made.

Reaction score
The two characters in the video are from one puppet that I made which whose face I can remove and replace.

Reaction score
And don't feel like you must apply the rule: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". If it's awful then please tell me.... but nicely...

Rymoore21

Reaction score
I really like what you did here. What software did you use?

Rymoore21

Reaction score
Cool! I have been trying to find a good video editing software.

Reaction score
Cool! I have been trying to find a good video editing software.
Well you can't go wrong with Sony Vegas. There are other good recommended ones out there too. It really depends on what you plan to use it for and on your price range. You might already know all this, but Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere are the top ones for PC with Final Cut and Adobe Premiere being the top two for Mac. All of them have a professional version and a cheaper consumer version. If I were you I would download free trials of each and see which you like best.

AND if you want anything with computer animation you can't go wrong with Blender 3D. It's a free open source software that, when used properly, produces results just as good as most more expensive software. It also has less software requirements than most.