Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I got myself the Kermit doll (and a white Kermit t-shirt) a while ago, and I must say, he looks great in my bedroom.

If anyone is looking to get one (If you can still buy them - I'm not 100% sure if you can or not), I'd suggest getting him medium-stuffed.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone still wanting them. Kermit and Piggy are still available through build a bear's website you just can't get them in stores. I know that doesn't sound like much fun as you can't go through the whole making process but better then nothing.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone still wanting them. Kermit and Piggy are still available through build a bear's website you just can't get them in stores. I know that doesn't sound like much fun as you can't go through the whole making process but better then nothing.
Fair enough.

My local Build-a-Bear has pre-made Papa Smurf dolls (They used to be done through the making process) at a sale price, so I understand what's happening here.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Umm...okay...anyways...just a few more weeks and their Christmas apparel will be in!! So excited!!! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pshh you don't even wanna know what I went through to get that sweater and scarf. The scarf actually comes with a hat but I obviously didn't use it cause it would've looked stupid on him. XP

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Looking good! :big_grin: I'm getting that same sweater for my Kermit next time we're instore, and I've got some great holiday goodies on their way for Piggy, that I ordered online.

NOTE: Right now, Build-A-Bear online is offering FREE SHIPPING on everything! :excited: So go ahead and order yourself some Build-A-Muppets, and you'll only be spending as much as you would if you'd found them in your local store! :wink:

I'll share some pics too, just as soon as my Christmas Muppets are complete. :big_grin: