Fozzie Illustration

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ok folks, calm down, this is NOT a new update...well it is but...well kind of...here you go...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/8139326686/in/photostream

Thanks to a welcome easing in my workload, coupled with the incredible generosity of the AMAZING Jamie Carroll, I've manage to make a tiny little update to my illustration of Jim Henson. As you'll probably be able to see, there's not as much detail in this when compared to other characters but that is because Jim, along with the puppet versions of Frank Oz and the late, sadly-missed Jerry Nelson will appear right at the very back of the image, barely visible. I hope I've done him justice and hope to have another character up in the coming weeks, workload permitting.

As always, feedback is encouraged :smile:
So it's kind of like them watching their creations having fun. Very subtle, but very nice. :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
I haven't looked at this thread in so long! This is honestly such amazing work.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey Stuart,
I've been a little AWOL from the site for the past bit, but it looks like you're still working hard. I'm glad to see it!

Hubert

Reaction score
So many funny things just happened to me here...first, I got really confused because I thought I was in the new member introduction thread, and then I thought that GonzoLover was saying "Hey Hubert" rather than "Hey Stuart"...

But pertaining to this thread, very, very nice work going on here! Love the newest piece and all others. :smile:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
wow this amazing work very impressive that Jim would have made him proud I must ask if you are still working on this project because it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen

Reevz1977

Reaction score
wow this amazing work very impressive that Jim would have made him proud I must ask if you are still working on this project because it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen
HUGE apologies for not replying to your message rowlfy662, I somehow missed it!! Many thanks for your kind words :smile:

OK....I know there have been a lot of false starts, broken promises et all, but I am about to re-start work on and hopefully FINALLY finish the Muppet Illustration I started 5 years ago. Now there's going to be changes to what you've already seen as I think I can genuinely do better now but first off, I'm gonna nail the pig*

My question to everyone out there is which Piggy would you like to see? The only stipulation I am putting out there is that it MUST be Henson-era Miss Piggy and certainly NOT perm-Piggy from MTM. I would also like suggestions on the outfit too if anybody has any ideas.

I have 5 weeks left of current illustrations and them I'm as free as a bird - so get your thinking caps on!!

*grow up!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
HUGE apologies for not replying to your message rowlfy662, I somehow missed it!! Many thanks for your kind words :smile:

OK....I know there have been a lot of false starts, broken promises et all, but I am about to re-start work on and hopefully FINALLY finish the Muppet Illustration I started 5 years ago. Now there's going to be changes to what you've already seen as I think I can genuinely do better now but first off, I'm gonna nail the pig*

My question to everyone out there is which Piggy would you like to see? The only stipulation I am putting out there is that it MUST be Henson-era Miss Piggy and certainly NOT perm-Piggy from MTM. I would also like suggestions on the outfit too if anybody has any ideas.

I have 5 weeks left of current illustrations and them I'm as free as a bird - so get your thinking caps on!!

*grow up!
My favorite Piggy...

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Piggy from The Great Muppet Caper (or The Muppet Movie) was gloriously lush and the hair...oh my. She was glamor personified. Also, I liked her face shape from that time period better than the current shape (although I've gotten used to it I suppose).

Can't wait to see what you can do, dear!