Favorite Fraggle quote

PanthraDion

Reaction score
There are the times when Wembley repeats what the other Fraggle 5 say, but just in simpler words, like "Yeah, and scary too!" I also like it when Wembley goes "I'm crying because I did what I was supposed to do, which I had to do, which was what I didn't want to do, and now I don't know what to do!" I also like is when Boober says to Wembley "It's all in the timing." and then kisses Wembley on the nose.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I also like is when Boober says to Wembley "It's all in the timing." and then kisses Wembley on the nose.
I love that snarky kiss!!

Also much love for Mokey's poem "Peace," it's so adorable:
"The boats in the sky
The stars in the lake
The clouds in the soup
But I prefer cake"

I prefer cake too, Mokey... I prefer cake too. :hungry:

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Okay a couple more have come to mind for me, and of course they are Boober ones. Dude needs a thread all to himself.

In "Mokey, Then & Now," is said after Mokey freaks out about the ancient Fraggles. She's like, "What's wrong with them?!" :sigh:: "What isn't!!"

I also really love in "The Incredible Shrinking Mokey" (which I usually avoid watching because Begooney annoys the everloving crap out of me) how Boober is incessantly being really odd and chastising his puppet for getting bold XD

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I also really love in "The Incredible Shrinking Mokey" (which I usually avoid watching because Begooney annoys the everloving crap out of me) how Boober is incessantly being really odd and chastising his puppet for getting bold XD
Haha, I love the bits with Boober and his puppet

The first time I watched that episode it reminded me of those crime show episodes involving stalkers (yea I watch too many crime shows, sorry) Begooney kinda creeped me out.

I like at the end or Pebble Pox Blues when Boober starts to carry Wembley and Wembley asks
"What about the Poison Cacklers"
Boober: "Don't worry Wembley, I'll carry them too."

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Haha, I love the bits with Boober and his puppet

The first time I watched that episode it reminded me of those crime show episodes involving stalkers (yea I watch too many crime shows, sorry) Begooney kinda creeped me out.

I like at the end or Pebble Pox Blues when Boober starts to carry Wembley and Wembley asks
"What about the Poison Cacklers"
Boober: "Don't worry Wembley, I'll carry them too."
Awww, yeah, so cute :cry:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think Sidebottom was trying to come out through his puppet there, lol. Wembley's great in that episode too, trying to remember his line.