Sesame Street in New Mexico and Hawaii on YouTube

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi! I just joined mere minutes ago...

Great news! I was on YouTube & I found the rare, fan-requested Sesame Street episodes when the cast went to New Mexico (810-815) & Hawaii (1090-1095). (found them today, uploaded less than 2 weeks ago). I was super excited to find them, and I'm sure all you classic SS fans are too!

Granted, I grew up with the mid-90's Street, but once Elmo's World came along I was like :frown:... so I began looking for classic clips... and six years after beginning my search... I found these episodes, complete, as they appeared on Noggin

I'm not going to post them all here... I'll post one and then y'all can check out the YouTube user's other videos... hope you enjoy them!

stuiefan

Reaction score
Noggin never showed the New mexico episodes, they did show The hawaii ones . Most of the shows from unpaved were 926, among others from the first seasons of SS!! Finding the New mexico eppys is very rare!! Plus they were all edited!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the other New Mexico shows...

cjd874

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry...I should have said Unpaved... but I can say that no children's TV show these days would get away with some of the things shown here: :batty: calling Maria several times & :grouchy: stepping into an oven in 812, for example. nonetheless, it's all sidesplittingly funny.