Anyone win a white tux Rowlf?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh my gosh...i won again! i don't belive it, this thing is rigged....well theres some more money out of my pocket. I am very happy though, being a rowlf fan and all i really wanted to get all the rowlf figures but only at reasonable...low prices. this ones rare to so it's nice to have. I also won the Holiday Kermit so i'm two for two....im not a must have collector though, i guess i just got lucky....twice.... Now the next giveaway i belive will be a rizzo painted black, not that there is going to be a lottery, but if there is i am not entering!!!lol! Holiday kermits nice because he's pretty rare and if there was a figure i would sell later down the line if i could get some money off it i would sell him, white tux rowlf is different because he's Rowlf,and rowlfs my dog, but i'm not really up for a painted black rizzo...what are the odds in this lottery?!?!

:confused:

Zack)Rowlf the, no more lotteries for this dog,or umm unless i change my mind,dog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Zack, you might want to check out the thread I started over at the Palisades forum called "White Tux Rowlf Winners" in the Muppets section. To date, including yourself, there are 12 people who have won the exclusive figure. There are still 88 figures that have still to be claimed or at least, the right to buy them.. The hope also exists for people who are CC members but aren't forum members to have the won the figures. But, I'm basing my results on that Tony said that all the winners would be contacted throughout the week and the number of people who have posted in that thread that they won the figure. Congratulations on winning both lotteries. Oh, and don't drop out of the lotteries altogether, you've got to keep that lucky streak going and besides how else do you plan on getting the Black Jacket Rizzo? Hope htis helps.

Luke

Reaction score
Would the Black Jacket Rizzo even be worth $15 though ? Only maybe for the hardcore completists. It's a tiny figure remember and it's without accessories. I like the Rizzo figure - it's probably the only one out of S4 i'll buy (compared to 3 in S5) but it's the accessories that make it worth the money for me.

PMK

Reaction score
Ken said that for the next lotto (presumably Rizzo, but he didn't specify), that past winners will not be allowed to participate. I think that's fair. Ken wants everyone to win something.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah they are going to first offer them to people who have not won either a Holiday Kermit or a Tuxedo Rowlf. I guess if there is any left after that they'd offer them out to the others.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh yeah that would be best, i would not have a problem at all, i got both the figures in the first lotterys,that's enough! I was even thinking that i wouldn't have been alowed in the white tux rowlf lottery,when it was annouced. I would have understood that. I'm not really up for the black rizzo anyways, that doesn't mean there is going to be a lottery with this figure, but i'm all for people who haven't won anything the chance....these are only action figures, not life, i'm not a completis. It would be nice if everyone won something at some point:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, weither your the boss or someone's pet, the more you give, the more your gonna get!:sing: Dog.

trammel

Reaction score
I won a Rowlf. It arrived in the mail today.

-Tom

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
FYI fozziebear900: Here's the skinny on the White Tux Rowlf.

Palisades made about 300 of these figures as their industry exclusive at American International ToyFair's 2003 convention. After handing out the figures already promised to their industry contacts, the guys at Palisades still had a surplus of figures left. So they decided to take 100 of the White Tux Rowlf figures and offer them through a lottery to Palisades Collector's Club members only. The lottery was held during the beginning of March 2003 and the drawing was held on March 17, 2003. As of right now, there are 17 members of both or either the MC or PT forums who have reported that they won the figure out of 71 people who already paid for their winning claim. Mike H, president of Palisades, said that 29 figures still hadn't been claimed so there might be a chance for a 2nd drawing later this month or in early April 2003. (This decision would have to be made by Palisades themselves though.) Unless there's a member who'd want to sell you their exclusive figure, your best bet to get a White Tux Rowlf is ebay.com, or get an extra S3 regular Tux Rowlf and customize it yourself. Hope this helps and have a good weekend.