What is life?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Life is beauty, life is pain. Life is learning to break away from the mundane and find a little crazyness. Life is being comfortable with who you are.

Alexandro8100

Reaction score
Many of daily choices are created for us as we go with the circulation or do what our mother and father and colleagues recommend. And the present of doing what goes you is always discolored by the what if it does not perform out. Community prices achievements by the cash we generate and not our present unless you are an performer.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Life is what you make of it. Unfortunately, to be good at something, you MUST try. Can't get around that part. Especially realizing your dreams. You can make your dreams come true, but trust me, you're gonna have to try like you can't believe.
Unless you have a natural talent nobody else has (and we all have one gift or another, but you might have to try to find that, too!), you're gonna have to keep trying at things. And with anything in life, it's not going to be just handed to you. The more you want it, the more you have to go out and get it. And that takes some trying.

And even when you try, you might not succeed the first time. But then it's up to you, whether you try again, or quit. There's a big part of life right there, the decisions you make, whether or not you keep a positive attitude- again, here's where what you do DOES matter.

Sorry, trying not to be a downer, but I tried my best. Try me later.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I thought Life was a happy song...with someone by your side to sing along.....all kidding aside life really is what you make it...try approaching everything with a smile on your face...a bounce in your step...and a companion by your side (And I guess if you have a tardis you would be the Doctor) but I spent too much time being acup half empty type person and yeah I think we would e alot happier if we all would break into musical numbers every now and then....but in the end all that matters is what you think and not others

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Agree with Fuzzygobo. Life IS trying. :wink:

------------

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I got a few more words that might help you out.

One thing in life that's important is being true to yourself. If bizarre is beautiful to you, then that's great. And if others think so too, that's great, too. But not everyone might agree. You might even find people that don't like (dare I say it?) Muppets! (Gasp! Say it ain't so!) But if bizarre is beautiful to you, that's what matters.
And you're right, you don't need a boyfriend to be cool (although everybody needs a friend at some point). And the most important person you need to like you is the one looking back at you in the mirror.

Another part of life is growing. Every day, growing physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, to be a little further ahead today than you were yesterday. Learning something new. Making a new friend. Appreciate you have life and with the right attitude, the sky's the limit for you.

You want a bright and bubbly world? Well, maybe the whole planet can't be that way, (maybe it can, who knows?) but at least your little corner in the world can be. It's what's in your heart that can make the difference.

But, not to bring up the dreaded "t" word, but it all comes down to trying. You don't try, you don't grow. Trying can be hard sometimes. And sometimes things happen, but they might take time. Part of life is learning to be patient.

But you can't get away from trying.....

... no matter how hard you try! :smile:
Peace from the other side of the pond- Brian

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
The answer to life and the universe and everything else is 42.
EDIT: Vincent beat me to it.:stick_out_tongue: