Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks pal! :big_grin: I'll hafta check "The Muppets" again, I thought she looked more like she did in MFC when she was Christmas shopping for Kermit's green fuzzy flipper-slippers! :wink: This coat would need a black collar, but still.

So... Kermit is Sold Out online! :eek: My local-ish store still has him and Piggy (my Big Sister got herself a Kermit to go with the Piggy I bought her, yay!), but I don't think they'll last for long since it's Christmastime. I wish they offered a more classical Christmas outfit for boy animals, I'd LOVE to dress up my Kermit to look like his Cratchit-y self from MCC! :smile:

Cheers

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well yeah she looks like from there too but the baret I think was what automatically made me think of the latest film.

Wow is he?!! Hey you know that's a good thing though if he's sold out! All the stores by me have been completely sold out of Kermit & Piggy for months.

And oh man! I'd love to dress Kermit as Bob Crachett myself!!!

snichols1973

Reaction score
Someday, I'd like to see Build-A-Bear Muppet versions of Fozzie, Gonzo, and possibly Animal in the future....

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Me too! :big_grin: I meant to mention this here earlier, but Build-A-Bear has a survey right now on their Bearville site, it's about more Smurf & Despicable Me characters. I suggested on another site that everyone take the survey, but in each comment box write in that we want more Muppets please! :wink: I asked for Rowlf, Scooter, and Dr.Teeth, but any favorite character suggestion will do! :smile: In my comments, I said that the Muppets will have another movie out soon(ish) too, so they should be considered for new plushes as well.

Cheers!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I will sooooooooo get a Scooter made if they come out with one next year!!! :wink:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I was near a Build-a-Bear store just the other day and totally forgot to check these guys out! I will have to go back!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Piggy is now Sold Out online as well! :big_grin: Good news for the possibility of them making other/more characters for the next movie.

MuppetGuy, be sure to check 'em out soon, and get them if you want, as they're going fast out of their stores too! :wink: