New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

King Prawn

Reaction score
I just want to point out that ENG is in his human form not llama.

I don't really mind that his there in the main menu but if you think about it, when Lenny picks you up and takes you the main menu it might be present time so by that time ENG has had his big break for about 2-3 years? and now is just waiting for his sequeal (knowing Disney he'll probably get about 5)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah he's just in the menu, it's not like they added a whole new sceen to te movie and added him in it. He is a weird character to be place in there though, i mean i would rather see simba or beast, or 101 dalmations, they are more classic-like disney.

oh and ya mean Benny the cab:wink: does he talk at all in the menu? Charlies Flecler(sp) voice him as well as Roger and a couple of the weazles.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Yea Benny he talks through the menu, he gets frustrated when you take to long to choose what you want.

And yea it's he's proper voice from the movie, Roger Rabbit also talks to you during the game section and it's also that guy you mentioned, I forget he's name Charlie something is it:confused:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I love this movie and cant wait to get the DVD. and I have always thought the characters not yet created were and just couldnt get their big break. Like Road Runner,The Penguins, Tinker Bell and any others.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Good point, King Prawn. The menu "scenes" probably take place in the present day. That would explain the Emperor. I also agree, though, that I'd prefer a classic character like Belle, Beast, or the Genie as opposed to such a new character.

I understood that this wasn't a scene added to the movie. It's not really a big deal; just fun for discussion. If you want to see how I feel about them adding scenes to movies, check out the "Original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD" thread. :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Honestly (no throwing things) Groove will not be remembered as a classic like Beast, Mermaid, Aladdin or Lion King. They should have used a character from one of those films. My guess is that it was somebody's fave in the DVD production dept. Maybe there will be more Groove stuff soon. I enjoyed the film, but it really is forgettable compared to other films. Personally, I would have liked to see Sebastian. :excited:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The Emporor's New Groove. Absolutely hillarious, but deffenitely not the best example for "Disney classic."

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Good point, King Prawn. The menu "scenes" probably take place in the present day. That would explain the Emperor. I also agree, though, that I'd prefer a classic character like Belle, Beast, or the Genie as opposed to such a new character.

Hi Tom, i think you mean me? i'm not sure:wink: but yeah, it's a new menu, not part of the movie so i would say present day, Benny the cab i know has had speeking lines twice in the House of Mouse, i haven't seen Roger thought I don't think. but those are present day. eh, it doesn't really matter but ENG is just a weird character to throw in.

Zack)Rowlf the, Tommarrows the day! i saw in the paper sunday and it's only 17.99 (dvd) at media play! check your paper because i also saw it for 19.99 somewhere else!Dog.