The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Slackbot

Reaction score
You know the classic cartoon startle reaction, jumping straight up in the air? As I was walking home I went by a squirrel that was digging for something right by the sidewalk. Its head was down and it didn't notice me until I was right beside it. Then it jumped about nine inches straight up, and sped away after it landed. All it needed was a few seconds' hang time while its feet made running movements and the bongo sound effect.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm listening to my mom and uncle arguing about their noses in the next room over. It's pretty funny XD

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Some guy fell asleep during my Computer Sciences class this morning and he started snoring. Loudly. Enough so that the professor at the front of the auditoreum looked up and was all, "Is somebody asleep?"

MADE. MY. DAY. XD Snoring dude, you're awesome.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
We had a few friends over for Thanksgiving yesterday, and some of us kids decided to watch the Elton John episode of The Muppet Show. So I put in the correct Season Two DVD, and Kermit and Fozzie started off the menu with their catchphrases "Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here," and "Wocka wocka!" My ten year old brother (who is a big fan of Fozzie) responded to them by walking up to the screen and yelling, "WOCKA WOCKA YOURSELF!" It took us about five minutes to recover from our laughter. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Over the holidays, when my family was all gathered together, I was sitting on a recliner, and I turned around for a second to look at something (so that I was facing the part where you rest your back). I apparently leaned too much on the part that goes up and down (depending on whether or not you want to recline), and that part went down, leaving me roll across the room.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Over the holidays, when my family was all gathered together, I was sitting on a recliner, and I turned around for a second to look at something (so that I was facing the part where you rest your back). I apparently leaned too much on the part that goes up and down (depending on whether or not you want to recline), and that part went down, leaving me roll across the room.
For the win!

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Personally, I totally agree with the constant interruption by Christmas... but the gag trifecta of both the parents losing their jobs and not being able to afford food for Thanksgiving, then telling their son he's adopted, but it doesn't matter because they're getting divorced anyway: priceless.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I saw this on facebook...

"WARNING: As of today- Facebook will automatically start to dragging the Earth into the sun. To change this option, go to Settings > Planetary Settings > Trajectory then UNCLICK the box that says "Apocalypse." Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and paste onto your status for absolutely no reason whatsoever."