I don't wanna grow up...

dwmckim

Reaction score
You're never too old for cartoons!

...Though you may notice a difference in the cartoons you watch...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I agree with you, Vincent.
I don't want to go up either. Time is going too fast for us and we've lost a number of people, including Jerry Nelson.
I wish we could age backwards like science fiction.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Just because you're old doesn't mean your spirit has to be one of an adult. I'm notorious at school for being "the really innocent and optimistic guy".

What you can do to feel young: fix yourself a glass of milk and cookies and a sandwich with the crusts cut off. Eat while watching cartoons. Works for me.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm already having a crisis and dreading turning 30 next year. I'm scared to death of getting older. I cried for two days straight when I knew I wasn't gonna be a teenager anymore. And even though there's nothing I can do about it, it's almost like I have anxiety an over it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm already having a crisis and dreading turning 30 next year. I'm scared to death of getting older. I cried for two days straight when I knew I wasn't gonna be a teenager anymore. And even though there's nothing I can do about it, it's almost like I have anxiety an over it.
I have felt the exact same way. It really is rather frightening to think about sometimes.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I dreaded turning 30 also, but you know what? It doesn't feel that different. As many of you have already said, it's possible to get older without losing your childlike wonder and imagination.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I dreaded turning 30 also, but you know what? It doesn't feel that different. As many of you have already said, it's possible to get older without losing your childlike wonder and imagination.
Oh yeah definitely, I just think for me it's a realization of time passing and that causes the anxiety.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh I still act like a child. Lol I just don't wanna get old. :stick_out_tongue:
Me too! My mom told me I act like a five-year old yesterday ever since she can tell I was watching Muppet movies and stuff. It's just too hard for me to act my own age.