The Muppets Take Disney Store Manhattan November 27

abooch

Reaction score
muppetfan 123.. Where did you hear that we could meet Steve and Bill?

robodog

Reaction score
maybe they could do a few in in greenville mississippi y'know the place where henson himself was born!?
I grew up in Greenville Mississippi. Jim Henson is probably the best thing to ever come out of that place. They actually have a Jim Henson museum there, but for some reason it's always closed so I've only been once. I doubt a meet and greet in that town would work.

Reactions: mo

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd just be happy if the Muppets were included in Disney Stores. You'd think with plush toys that sold out and were the hottest thing last Christmas season, we'd see something. A Rowlf maybe. Restocking the plush from last year, at least. Instead we get more Cars merchandise that goes directly to the clearance bin.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'm a D23 charter member (meaning member since day 1) and thats the plus on being a member (and spending $80 plus bucks!) you get member ONLY events which is cool! I'm in new york but 5 hours away from NYC!

mo

Reaction score
I'd just be happy if the Muppets were included in Disney Stores. You'd think with plush toys that sold out and were the hottest thing last Christmas season, we'd see something. A Rowlf maybe. Restocking the plush from last year, at least. Instead we get more Cars merchandise that goes directly to the clearance bin.
I wish they would just leave the cars franchise alone, the first movie was decent the second movie was...not as good, and now I kinda want to see a rowlf plush toy :frown:

trxieee66

Reaction score
May i ask all you wise folks, are these meet and greets common or have I missed my only chance? I will fly anywhere I need to fly for a chance to stand next to any muppet. Should I join that disney club thing as a just in case? any advice?