Your OTHER Name...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sometimes I mis-type your last name as Vier, although I know it's something different.

I also hate when folks hear me clearly say William"S" and they ask, Is that William or Williamssss?

I respond, "SSSS! WILLIAMSSSSS!"

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wipes saliva off face. LOL! My last name is Carroll (like the poet, no relation). You can imagine how many people misspell that, but it's expected. Carrol, Caroll, Carol, Karel etc. That last one is kind of freaky, but yeah. Usually happens with those who English is a second language, so I can understand that.

Did I ever tell you about the time some dude my age asked me how to spell hello? Now that scary. I guess we all have our freaky words. I told him just to write "hi" LOL!:stick_out_tongue:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Hellow

Hel-low

Ellow

scratches head..................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
How do you spell Hello?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Wipes saliva off face. LOL! My last name is Carroll
That's my 'saturday night' name!!

I dress all up in yellow feathers and tack on the name Spinney and...what? What'd you all think I was going to say?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Did I ever tell you about the time some dude my age asked me how to spell hello? Now that scary. I guess we all have our freaky words. I told him just to write "hi" LOL!:stick_out_tongue:
LOL!

Was he a surfer?

"Dude, how do ya spell, y'know, like...'hellooooo'?"

:stick_out_tongue:

:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't think I know any surfers around here. Lots of skaters everywhere, but that's another story. :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
That's my 'saturday night' name!!

I dress all up in yellow feathers and tack on the name Spinney and...what? What'd you all think I was going to say?
Hehehehehe! I didn't know Big Bird dressed up like a woman on Saturday nights!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Hehehehehe! I didn't know Big Bird dressed up like a woman on Saturday nights!
Neither he nor I do; I dress up like Big Bird.

Either way, it's better than wearing DIAPERS!! :stick_out_tongue:

j/k

*Realizes some old-fart jokes should be flaming his way soon*
:embarrassed:

Grandmaster C

Reaction score
Originally posted by SgtPepper
My name... is Chris.

But since that name is so common people normaly call me by my last name Sisson (sis-sun) not Siy-Sun or Sissums or Scissors or See-Zon. sis-sun!!!!

Ohh and my full name obviously is Christopher but on all my school papers it reads "Christoph" so I get called Christoph alot. and then you have the nick names: Christopher Columbos, Christopher Robin, etc....

As a fellow Chris, I must say I've gotten both of those a lot, in fact, where I work, one of the ladies always calls me Christopher Columbus. Plus I used to get Christoph a lot too.

Though of course, nowadays it's just mostly just, "Hey you." :big_grin:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I will not tell anyone what my real name is, but since I'll be going by my penname a lot, I'll tell that! My penname is Blair. How I got the name is like this-
I always wear black, and I'm always doing weird stuff with my hands- usually cracking knuckles. Some people at my school saw me doing this, and thought I looked like a witch. So they started calling me Blair Witch. I wasn't really offended b/c I'm very interested in withcraft, so I thought calling myself Blair would be cool.
I will say one thing about my real name- my real last name is always getting messed up! It's the kind of name that you can try to put the emphasis on whatever part you want to get people to hear it correctly- but they never will. That's the best way I can think to describe it.