New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
HI, I am new here. Decided to join when i realized I missed my once in a lifetime change to meet Kermit in NYC. Makes me sick to my stomach that I missed this chance. i would have flown from Seattle to NY just for the day for that experience. Please PLEASE tell me these meet and greet opportunities are not all that rare?
Hi there, and welcome to Muppet Central!
Regarding the Muppets meet and greets, I have heard of a few of these happening at diffrent times and places. It really depends on whats going on with the Muppets at any givin time. Starting in Januarey the Muppets are going to be in Great Britan working on there new movie. Once it's wraped and the promotions for the moive start I'm sure there will be plenty of chances to meet the Muppets. You just have to be at the right place at the right time. Uless you have a lot of contacts into the Muppets then sometimes they can help in meeting them and there prefromers as well, but not a lot of us have that luxury.

Francie

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Francie and I have been mesmerized by the muppets and sesame street for as long as I can remember myself. I am always quoting one or the other of the muppets. I am quite happy and excited to have found a bunch of like-minded people and an avenue to be able to watch them whenever I want

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Francie and I have been mesmerized by the muppets and sesame street for as long as I can remember myself. I am always quoting one or the other of the muppets. I am quite happy and excited to have found a bunch of like-minded people and an avenue to be able to watch them whenever I want
Hi there, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll love it here, with all the Muppety stuff going around :zany:

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow, I missed a lot of newbies. Welcome TheWemblin'Fool, Trixeee66 and Francie! Hope all three of you have a great time here.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Have a great day everybody, oh and have a happy holiday, Weblin'Fool, Trixeee66, and Francie.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wlcome to Muppet Central everyone....Please mak yourselfs at home!

Vincent L

Reaction score
I should mention that you live in quite an interesting place :smile:

KermyFan

Reaction score
Hubert I got it from a t shirt website called ript apparel. It features a different artist every day. Only downside is they're only available that day. Glad you like it though. Lots of cool pics to plunder. Lol

Hubert

Reaction score
Ah, cool. I might have to check the site out. :smile:

Reaction score
Hello everyone! my name is Becky.

I am a college student so there are not many people around me who want to talk about my love for The Muppets, so I pop onto this forum from time to time. Jim Henson is my hero as I am sure he is the same to many of you on this site. I also wanted to thank everyone for their kindness since I have joined this site. The people on this forum are the nicest and most helpful people on any forum that I have ever experienced. So thank you all, your attitudes would make Henson proud! :attitude:

(Also my favorite Muppet is Rowlf and I dressed as him for Halloween this year!) :sympathy: