Muppet Movie that you have seen the Most?

Hubert

Reaction score
Being tired of it aside, this question is tough for me. I've been watching Muppet movies all my life that it's hard to pinpoint one I watched the most. It might be TMM.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm blessed/cursed with the ability to memorize movies fairly quickly so I run the risk of getting sick of them all the time. I literally have to make the effort to space out my viewings sometimes so it feels new, lol.

Skye

Reaction score
For whatever reason, I am the type of person who, if I really like a movie, I can watch it trillions of times and never get sick of it. There are a few movies that I can quote verbatim and I still love watching them just as much, one of those movies being The Muppet Christmas Carol, which is the Muppet movie I have seen the most. :smile: I watch it at least once every year and have for...I can't even remember how long now. But definitely am in no danger of getting sick of it yet!

Misskermie

Reaction score
The Great Muppet Caper.
It's my favorite one, (Yes, I picked favorites.) So naturally, I'd watch it a lot.
I went, about 50 times watching, reciting everything. From Songs to lines. And that's an actual count.

So just last week, I said... "What other Muppet Movies do I have?"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MTM...I watched it so much when I first got it that now I don't even think about the movie that much...it's still my favorite but I haven't watched it in a while. I tend to avoid it when it's on tv. Kinda like how I've seen Airheads way to many times I can't watch it but I still love it XP

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This hasn't happened to me yet but when it does I'll get back to you. :stick_out_tongue:

EDIT- I doubt I'll get tired of any Muppet movie anytime soon. I'm still surprised I haven't had to replace my blu-ray yet. But I actually haven't watched The Muppets in weeks which is actually a record for me. :stick_out_tongue:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
To be honest, I hardly ever get tired of watching some of my favorite Muppet movies, but I too memorize the majority of them from memory, so much that I have to get the chance to watch the movie again so I wouldn't have to memorize them.