When you need to rant...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That doesn't really excuse how you reacted but that's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Then, why are you in the rant thread?

Closure.

Though, co0me to think of it, I can't remember if I put it in the rant thread or the Am I the Only One Thread.

Still... It's always fun to see the worst people in the sitcom business fail again.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
When you try to help people with computer problems and they ignore every single one of your suggestions. Instead of asking what you mean when they aren't computer literate, they just ignore you. It drives me insane. I give up. I'm not going to try to help people with their computer problems any more :boo:

Reaction score
Also how about we end the child abuse segment of this thread by saying "Pick on someone your own size/ if you are wiser than them, then teach them with wiser methods than their own". Now can we go back to being the happy fun loving forum that we always are? :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Also how about we end the child abuse segment of this thread by saying "Pick on someone your own size/ if you are wiser than them, then teach them with wiser methods than their own". Now can we go back to being the happy fun loving forum that we always are? :smile:
It had already ended until you brought it back up.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Okay, this commercial has been shown every Christmas since 2010, and it bugs me every time I see it. The commercial itself doesn't bother me, just the badly translated version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas." For starters, it's not "Sur le premier jour de Noël", just "Le premier jour de Noël". In French, a pear tree is "un poirier", not "une poirier".