Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
How about for lunch boxes...

... or for shirts...

... or ever for cookie cutters?

Reaction score
I think that more characters in the television industry have been influenced by Piggy's sassy attitude and romantic personality, than Kermit's, but I think both are very popular, it would be hard to choose. If kermit's face wasn't on so many pieces of merchandise and he was not originally voiced by Henson, then Piggy would no doubt be more popular. I might even argue that Animal is the most popular muppet currently.

Reaction score
Am I the only one who loved Miss Piggy from the start?
I have always loved her too. (besides Janice who isnt really major) She was the only important female role on the show. It is a shame the Muppets did not have more prominent female characters. Anyways, I love her (especially in the "Pigs in Space" skits)
(She was pretty weird looking in the first few seasons though, I much prefer her look now)

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I'll be blunt, I really didn't start liking Miss Piggy until the newest Muppets movie where she told Kermit off for being a wishy-wash in their relationship AND then made him work hard to get her back. THAT is a very mature, classy way of handling that kind of situation, and Miss Piggy went up quite a few notches in my book of favorites for doing so. *thumbs up*

PLUS, she is a total tsundere so once I recognized that aspect of her character she went up another couple of notches. :big_grin: Tsundere's are fun.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
All I know is is that only two people voted for Piggy so I'm leaving town. :stick_out_tongue: