Questions about anything

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, it takes at LEAST 50-100 licks. Trust me, I've tried lol.
MY random question is: Where the heck does Adele live that the rain she gets is flammable?

Daniel

Starchamberfall

Reaction score
At the rate we're going, it probably won't be... in fact, at the rate we're going, the world will probably be a WORSE place fifty years from now.
It will be worse, but surely better, too in some ways. It will change so much.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Is it possible to spam link referral websites, because on my blog, there are some VERY weird referral websites that doesn't even link to mine.

Hubert

Reaction score
What's with people using a green "m" when writing "The Muppets" when talking about the new movie? I've been noticing it a lot on the forum lately by various users, and was just curious how that got its origin.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I know that the M was colored green in the style of Kermit in a lot of the promotions for the movie (I have a newspaper ad on my wall where the M is like that).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I personally find it ugly and distracting, but that's just me...

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought that it might be due to the Kermit M, but I just thought it was weird that without warning, it seems to have set off around the forum. 'Guess someone just started it and it took off.

I personally find it ugly and distracting, but that's just me...
That's actually kinda the main reason I asked about it, it really kinda seems out of place and actually bothers my eyes to see the green against the white and black like that. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When it comes to battery-powered novelty items or decorations that have multicolored lights, why are the blue lights always the ones to die out first?