You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
You're in a crowd where different conversations are going on, and when someone calls for silence, you're tempted to start talking about nudity. (This actually happened yesterday. I didn't say anything, but I thought about it!)

dwmckim

Reaction score
...If when someone on a forum simply posts "Link?" you resist the temptation to reply "Strangepork?"

...If you don't do well at holiday dinners because the sight of anyone pouring gravy over their food sends you in uncontrollable bursts of laughter thinking of Ernie pouring gravy over a mashed banana with ice cubes.

...If any day where watching Muppets is a planned part of the schedule, you go around singing "It's just another manic Mupday"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I think of Robin the Frog if I was ever sitting halfway down the stairs.

Misskermie

Reaction score
YMBAOMF...

• If you joined facebook just to be friends with Muppets
  • If you joined Google+ just to talk to Muppets
  • If you come across something called, "Javascript" on your CPU, you think of the "Java" sketch.
  • If someone sings a song, that the Muppets have sang before, you say, "The Muppet Version was better."
  • When you sit at a campfire, you have the urge to sing, "I'm going to go back there someday."
  • When you go shopping, you often say things like, "Oh, Miss Piggy would wear that." And "Fozzie would love that!"
  • Every year for Halloween, you dress as a Muppet.
  • Before people come to your house for Christmas, you pour water in front of the door, and wait for it to freeze, just so you have the chance to say, "Watch out for the icy patch!"
  • You can only recognize celebrities that worked with Muppets.
  • You agree that Celebrities are not a people.
  • Your first words, were, "Wocka Wocka"