What Happened with my "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
*insert "Frustrated Byron" emoticon*
Now THAT'S something we don't wanna see....

Although it probably involves you in the bushes watching some of this:

:flirt: :sing:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:crazy:
:halo:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
That's funny, no, cause Jack and this woman Robin were in the bushes on the 2nd episode of "Three's Company" on N@N tonight.

Really!

They were!

*watches TV when he should clean his bachelor pad*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
good job quin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

hehe that's a lot of Elmo posters....

Sarah

byron...if you want your own thread make one!:wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
The only thing I've ever done in the bushes was watch the last half of "The Empire Strikes Back" when I was 21 in Germany and cold and lonely and I noticed it through someone's window. And since I hadn't seen a movie in almost two years, I figured it was my time.

Freaky Mormons.

(and that's not quite true, because I also kissed this girl named Dawn in a hollowed out space in some pyracantha bushes in 6th grade....she tasted sort of like dirt. Which isn't all bad. But I really WANTED to be kissing Heather Skaug. I dedicated the song "Can't fight this feeling anymore" to her. That ended THAT!)

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Joe

Reaction score
Congratulations!

I'll admit, if you were on, I'd be hollering at the tv because I knew the answer and you didn't(L.L. Bean!), but those questions do get complicated. :smile: now that I know it's you I won't of course

hopefully they'll put the episode on soon so we can see it :wink:

Joe

GWGumby

Reaction score
I composed my first song sitting in the bushes. I've found that to be a very artistically inspirational spot.

Speaking of cold, lonely, freaky Mormons, I kept an empty can of Root Beer on my desk for over six months in France just so that I could inhale once in a while for the faintest hint of root beer odor.

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Well, after seeing eight other episodes taped, and answering almost all of the other contestants questions correctly in the Green Room, I was feeling pretty confident. I had only seen the show a handful of times before the trip to New York, and seeing a half-million dollar question about Big Bird’s feathers made me a little OVERconfident. Because once I got in that chair, everything changed.
So that dude was on today. Do you remember how many people were between you and him?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Way to go Quinnnn(etc)nnn!! I'm glad you came away with some dough.

Heck, I'd LOVE $8K right now!!

FOZ