Muppet specials you wish would come out on DVD

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I just came upon this thread when searching for things to add to the Facebook fan page I created for this very topic. Here it is: http://www.facebook.com/MoreClassicMuppetHomeVideo . It's all about posting what we want to come out and suggesting added features to stuff that has come out on DVD, for future (possibly Blu-Ray) releases. Eventually, with enough Likes, I'd like it to be seen by the powers-that-be at Disney/Muppets Studio, so they can see the true demand for such things and really get it out there for us hungry Muppet consumers. Please Like and Share the page, and feel free to post your thoughts about what you'd like, there, too. Thanks for hearing me out!

-Zach

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I want The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, Of Muppets & Men, The Muppets Go To The Movies and John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together to all come out on DVD. I really love those choices! :smile:

cjd874

Reaction score
I'd like to see "The Muppets go to the Movies," "The Muppets Go Hollywood," "John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together," and "A Celebration of 30 Years" on DVD. As much as I would like to see "Of Muppets and Men," I don't think it will happen.

However, there is comfort in knowing that all of these specials are on Youtube (albeit in parts, but still available). I guess I'll have to settle for that.