Hot Wheels releasing an Electric Mayhem Bus

crazy chris

Reaction score
I actually just happened upon when i was cruising ebay today... i figured it was something that had been out for a while... so i was suprised when it was posted about in here as something future tense...

Drtooth

Reaction score
It seems like something you have to check a Toys R Us for. They usually have a monopoly on certain toys and toylines. Like I said, this is the premium line. It's much harder to find than the standard Hot Wheels line up. TRU is probably a good bet.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
The item is located in Malaysia which is probably why the shipping is so high but it still shouldn't cost that much. I agree that it should be light enough to be shipped the equivalent of first class and it should be a bit lower. It's awesome though. :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Have we found out anything else about this thing? How did that guy in Malaysia get his hands on one of those if they weren't released yet?

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
They are probably made there. Since we make very few things in our country these days. :frown:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, but how come the stores aren't selling that yet?
And wouldn't the labeling be different over there?

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
It's probably someone that works there or something. It's probably made for the US and the hot wheels factory is there. That would be my guess. A lot of the toys here are made and packaged somewhere in Asia. It's possible they got it early somehow.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
:/

Unless we get actual news about this, I'm calling bootleg

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I don't know what to think about it. The whole thing of calling it a "School bus" screams bootleg because I really think they would have labeled it "Electric Mayhem Band Bus" but who knows? The packaging looks really well done so I just don't know. :confused: