Muppet Pet Toys

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
I saw 4 muppet dog toys at Wal-mart yesterday afternoon. 2 Kermits and 2 Animals. I didn't see this posted anywhere so I figured I would mention it for anyone out there with pups that need Christmas gifts. They are bit creepy looking though...

Anyway there is a Kermit and Animal plushie and then the other toys are kermit or animals head on one end and like a fabric covered tennis ball on the other end and the middle is stretchy. I'd buy a kermie if I had a dog right now. They were like $4.97 and with a bunch of holiday dog toys. Must be new because they were not there the other day.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Is there a way to post a picture from my phone? I took one to send my fiance as a joke and I can upload it but I'm not sure how to do that. It's the eyes that make them weird looking. :smile: It's kind of funny though.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You'll have to email it to yourself on your computer then upload the picture to an image hosting site. But I hope you figure it out, I'd like to see these XD

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of a dog ripping and tearing a Muppet apart.

However, I think the Mr. Bill chew toys couldn't be a more perfect piece of merchandise that relates to the license.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh wow...XD

Maybe they are toys that didn't pass quality control so they are trying to sell them as dog toys XD

Drtooth

Reaction score
Know what I said about my feelings for a Dog ripping Muppets apart?

Looks like someone beat them to it.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, cool more Muppet merchend..... Uh.... is that... Kermit?