Now what's going on with YouTube?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
So, I created a playlist of Christmas specials to watch on YouTube and I sit down to watch it for my first day of Break today. And whatdayaknow, YouTube's deleted half the videos in the playlist. Just fantastic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay... WHY did YT remove the basic statistics numbers for each of the videos listed in our playlists (number of views, likes, dislikes, comments)? That really makes no sense.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Once again, I have no idea what you are talking about...what page are you looking at?

Cause video manager still lists it, but I don;t think it ever listed it under the playlist page...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Each of what's considered your playlists: uploads, history, likes, favorites, etc.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's on uploads under video manager, but I honestly don;t remember ever seeing it on individual lists...

Here, have a thneed

*runs away*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's what I mean, this is under video manager, no matter what list you're looking, even uploads.

I don't know what deal you made with the devil, but it amazes me how these weird updates never affect you until loooong after they've affected everyone else.