Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
Blue: Erp. Mm. Cow. *does a weird jiggy dance to celebrate his hat*
Pink: AaaaWWWww. Cow. Yip. Yip yip. *regards his hat* Cow...blink?
*he touches it with a tentacle and the festive blinky lights come on*
*both gulp their lower lips over their heads, shivering*
Pink: Aww! Aww! Cow blink! Cow blink! Un-uh! un-uh!

Uhm. You guys. Those are just Christmas lights.

Blue: Unh?
Pink: Aww?
*slowly they uncurl and stare at the blinky lights*
Blue: Cow...pretty.

Yes. The cow is pretty. You both have pretty cows. Will you get the heck out of the mixing bowl now?
----------------

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Down in Apt 6...

Lily: [knocking on the door to Kim's bedroom] Kim?
Kim: [opens the door] Lils? What're you doing up, kiddo?
Lily: I don't feel good. [coughs feebly] I don't think I can go to school tomorrow.
Kim: I see. [feels Lily's forehead] Well, you don't seem to have a fever.
Lily: Are you sure? Maybe you should feel again.
Kim: [chuckles] I'm sure. Now, do you want to tell me the real reason you want to stay home tomorrow, or are you going to stick with your story?
Lily: I-I'm scared. What if something like what happened in Connecticut happens here? What if someone gets into the school an- and tries to hurt us? What if--
Kim: Whoa, whoa; slow down! Is that what's been bothering you?
Lily: Yeah...
Kim: Oh, sweetie... [sits down on her bed and pulls Lily into her lap] Unfortunately I can't promise that nothing bad will happen at your school. But, what I can promise is that if something does happen all of your teachers, your principal and everyone else who works there will do everything in their power to keep you and your friends safe. And you know that if you're ever feeling scared you can come and talk to me or Gillis, your folks, your counselor at school...I can even take you to talk to Pastor Tracy if you want me to.
Lily: Promise?
Kim: Cross my heart. Feel better now?
Lily: A little. [smiles a little]
Kim: Good. Now, let's get you off to bed.
Lily: Can I listen to an Odyssey episode before I go to sleep?
Kim: I don't see why not. C'mon, let's go pick one out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reading through some miscellaneous Wiki articles... Hmm, I now understand why Bo was written/omitted out of Toy Story 3. I just don't agree with it though. Sure, it sets up for WoodyxDolly should there be a Toy Story 4, but it just feels...
:batty: Clitche?
Yeah, I guess.
*:batty: leaves, singing, "And will they ever, end up together? No I think not, it's never to become, for she is not the one."

Katzi428

Reaction score
tapping lightly on Robin's bedroom door Robin? It's me. Can I come in for a couple of minutes? I need to talk to you.
Robin opening the door I'm not in trouble am I?
Oh no...not at all!! I just need a favor. You know little Lily in Apartment 6?
Robin: Uh huh. She's a cute little kid.
Yes she is. But Kim was telling me that she was she was scared to go to school this morning because of the shootings on Friday in Connecticut. So, I was wondering if Lily could walk to school with you for a few days .
Robin: Can my friends still walk with me?

Of course! Please do this for me, Robin? Admit it. Before you knew that school was going to have the greatest of protection you were looking for every excuse to not go back, right?
Robin nods,embarrassed You're right. You think Lily's in bed now?

Well I'd say she's getting ready for bed .You can call Kim and let her know that you'll be walking Lily to school tomorrow though.Phone book's in the drawer in the kitchen. Thanks honey .hugging him
Robin hugs me back Aw, it's OK. And I'm sure my friends will understand too.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Thanks, Robin. I really appreciate it. Okay, we'll see you tomorrow. Bye-bye. [hangs up the phone]
Boober: Who was that?
Kim: Robin. I was telling Kathy earlier about how Lily was afraid to go to school, and she suggested that maybe she could walk to school with Robin for a few days.
Boober: Oh. That's nice of him.
Kim: Yeah, it is. And hopefully this will help Lily get past her fears.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Calling on the phone to Apt 2. Hey Kathy. What would Chef's favorite ice cream flavor be? Or at least, what flavor does he like? Something on the speecy side?

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Calling on the phone to Apt 2. Hey Kathy. What would Chef's favorite ice cream flavor be? Or at least, what flavor does he like? Something on the speecy side?
Chef: Ooh..nu speecee spicee! Gives me der hartbern und whispers der runs embarrassed laugh Choklit choklit chip iz yummer yummer! Why? My birthdey izznt til March.

I think I can explain Chef. Ed's making kind of monster versions of all of you.
Chef:Huh? Why? Even YU?
Eh he just wants to.And no..not me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, everyone wants the chocolate chocolate-chip. As for why, well, it's a combination of reasons. But think of it as a giant Halloween-like realm/party with all sorts of ghosties and ghouls from Muppetdom and beyond.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Heh, everyone wants the chocolate chocolate-chip. As for why, well, it's a combination of reasons. But think of it as a giant Halloween-like realm/party with all sorts of ghosties and ghouls from Muppetdom and beyond.
Chef : Hmf okee. Maltid milk ball soond bettur? Der maltid molk bolls culd be like eyes!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Listening to the message from :hungry: That's why I ended up giving that flave to Argus Panoptes (Greek myth monster). *Shrugs, I'll come up with something when working with Chef's monster form. *Moves on to take care of mod stuff.