Fan-Fic: Walter's iPhone Adventures

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I have been slacking off again! Don't worry! Here's the last part to the one-shot. Kind of an oxymoron, isn't it? ANYWAY....

"So, the frog's getting rid of the pig, huh?" Floyd said after Walter showed him the tape. Walter went into a panic and started showing everyone what he saw, and the last place he went was to the Electric Mayhem band. But, no matter how many people he showed it to, he still couldn't stop pacing the floor. "Yeah! I don't know what to do! Should I tell her or let her find out for herself?"

"TELL PIGGY! TELL PIGGY!" Animal yelled while banging on his drums.

"B-but, I can't! I mean, I shouldn't...but I could tell her later, right? But, I shouldn't get her mad like this. Or, what if I-?"

"Hey, hey, hey. Cool it, little Muppet dude. You're starting to sound like the little green guy from the Fraggly world. Maybe we should get you a shirt with the banana tree variety. Now, listen. I'll tell you what you need to do about this Kermit/Piggy fiasco. You need to relax.... while we play you some tunes! Hit it, Electric Mayhem! A-1, 2, 3, 4!" Dr. Teeth said as the band started playing "Can You Picture That?" But, even that song couldn't lift Walter's spirits, so he left their practice area.

Walter sat on the stage, holding his I-Phone. It didn't look so new anymore after Big Mean Carl and Gorgon Heap tried to eat it, and him, in the process. "What am I going to do? News this big could change the Muppets forever and I know about it. I shouldn't have spied on Kermit like that..." He got up and started pacing the floor again. After the 8th time going back and forth, he bumped into someone.

"Oh, hello, Walter! What are you doing out here? Practicing your whistling routine again?" It was Kermit. And it was the last frog Walter wanted to see right now. "H-H-Hi, Kermit...U-Umm...I was actually, uh...just uh..." Walter stuttered, like he did in his constant dreams about meeting Kermit for the first time and fainting in less than 5 seconds. Come to think of it, that happened before, but we're digressing here...

Just then, they heard the sound of heels hitting the floor, one after the other. And unless Gonzo was trying a new stunt where he juggled flaming bowling pins while wearing heels, Miss Piggy was walking towards them. "Bonjour, Kermie!"

Yep; it was Miss Piggy. And Walter grew even more nervous. But, his nervousness slowly faded when he saw a big ring she was wearing and it sparkled in the lights. "W-Wow...that's a nice ring, Miss Piggy." Walter said, shielding his eyes. "Oh, thank you! I love it, too. That's why moi wears it everywhere so everyone can look at its beauty." She said, holding up the ring, making Walter back up more.

"Miss Piggy, I need to talk to you about something, and it isn't easy to say." Kermit said, walking towards her. Here it comes, Walter thought. It's the end of the Muppets as we know it, and I don't feel fine...

"Aw, Kermie. You can talk to me about anything you want! Especially if it involves dinner and dancing!"

"Uh, no. It's about-"

"KERMIT IS FIRING YOU, MISS PIGGY!"

....is what Walter wanted to say, but he just kept his mouth shut and waiting for the worst. "Piggy, I know you bought that ring using my credit card, and I told the store you bought it from that...you're returning it...today." Kermit knew that they would be here tomorrow morning, but the sooner she takes it off, the better.

Walter was in shock. And he also felt a little relieved...Kermit wasn't getting rid of Piggy after all! It was all a little misunderstanding. He smiled and chuckled to himself and thought of how silly he was being all day. He quickly deleted the video he recorded earlier and promised to never do anything like that again.

"HIIIIIIII-YAH!"

....right after he got a quick video of Miss Piggy karate-chopping Kermit and watching him fly out the doors of the theater. He couldn't wait to see what he could film next.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I'm glad you like it! I'll try to post something tomorrow; I don't want to keep you all waiting again.

:halo:- WAITING! WAITING!

*sighs* Never mind....

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That chapter was awesome and I loved the Piggy karate-chopping Kermit after a discussion about the ring. Classic!

Plus:

"B-but, I can't! I mean, I shouldn't...but I could tell her later, right? But, I shouldn't get her mad like this. Or, what if I-?"

"Hey, hey, hey. Cool it, little Muppet dude. You're starting to sound like the little green guy from the Fraggly world. Maybe we should get you a shirt with the banana tree variety.
I am not sure if he saw the show called "Fraggle Rock", but I LOVE when you sneak up references.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Yikes... I haven't updated in a while! Sorry, guys!

I've been sick too many times to count and I was with Doc Hogg most of the time... But, I haven't forgotten about this story! I shall update it soon! I promise! :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yikes... I haven't updated in a while! Sorry, guys!

I've been sick too many times to count and I was with Doc Hogg most of the time... But, I haven't forgotten about this story! I shall update it soon! I promise! :big_grin:
That's okay, MuppetsFan4Life! Take your time and there's no need to rush. I also lovvvvvve your avatar. It's so Walter!